X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shorty
    replied
    Congrats Watchman!

You know what you can tell all of those people that thought you wouldn't last this long?

"Keep it to the Right"

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    Who knows what goes thru his mind. Im sure he "thought" one told him that.

Anyhow, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    I'd still like to know which moderator he thinks told him that. The current ones all know better. Could he have meant EX-moderator?

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    Thankyou Niteshift for swating that annoying mosquito.

Zamboni....

I certainly hope that yout police work skills are better than the ones you display on this forum.

Has Niteshift satisfied your curiosity yet? Or do you persist in your assumptions ?

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    I can recover a PW from any account Zamboni.

If you're done now..........

Watchman is not Badgeman, Santini or any of that other persons names. You are 100% wrong.

Feel free to apologize anytime after you remove your foot from your mouth.

BTW, you had 307 posts under that name.

[ 09-21-2002, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Niteshift ]

Leave a comment:

• Zamboni
    replied
    The password is dead and gone. The site just sent the password to my old email which I can no longer access. It doesn't matter as I don't plan on using it anymore.

I'll just reveal it now for those not in the know although most of those not in the know probably don't even remember it.

Anyway, sad but true, I was The Cynic. I was also the author of the Badgetini nickname for Badgeman, aka Santini, when he got banned and came back under the new name.

Double anyways, I'm really not trying to rag on Watchman. I really was innocently wondering how many posts he (whoever Watchmen really is) has posted.

Leave a comment:

• Niteshift
    replied
    PM me, I can get you the PW

Leave a comment:

• Zamboni
    replied
    Still having trouble with the password on the other. I'm not even sure what email I used on it. That name may be gone forever as I don't have the same ISP as I did when I used that name which is part of the reason I use a different one now.

However I think I need to revise my total post count down a bit. Seeing as how the uncloseted one above is only at 72 I may not have as many as I thought

Leave a comment:

• connor
    replied
    Not the notorious name, I'm still trying to figure out my password on it. But notice the member #.

Leave a comment:

• Zamboni
    replied
    And to prove I know what I'm talking about I'm about to come clean (assuming the passwords work). And if I offended you under my most notorious old name, well I've probably offended you under this one too, so sorry for whats it worth.

Leave a comment:

• Zamboni
    replied
    I wasn't trying to rag on him or anything. I was just curious how many posts he really had. I know I'm pushing 2000 between all my names. Thats part of the reason I know who he used to be because I was around then albeit under two different ID's. Hell, I was even around when he was a moderator. [Eek!]

He started the arguement. I meant no harm by it. It was an innocent question but he wants to deny his past. I have no doubt that most of the old timers know who at least one of my prior personalities was as I'm pretty much the same old SOB in this one as the other. The third ID, and actually my original, may not be as obvious as I didn't use it much.

The point is that us old timers know who he is and was. No offense by that, I just want him to quit denying it.

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Hey! This is my Congratulations thread for Watchman!

Go back and check it out with your source Zamboni!

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    Zamboni...

I can ASSURE you that I never had any other name than "Watchman".

Your and whoever elses, assumptions are just that.

Assumptions.
    But hey, for some reason I am not suprised.

If you wanna think that I am someone else...go ahead. It not the first time that you've displayed delusional tendencys.

Leave a comment:

• Zamboni
    replied
    Actually one of the mods told me that you were both of them when I asked. Not that I didn't know it anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    My favorite moderator can tell ya...

Get her to prove it to you.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3770 users online. 231 members and 3539 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X