300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caveman diet?

I wonder if the lack of obesity among cavemen(how DO they know, anyway?) MIGHT have been attributed to NOT eating regularly and having to actively pursue your meals?

http://www.msnbc.com/news/838437.asp
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

I'm thinking it was because "McCaveman", "Cave King", "CaveWay" and "Roy Caveman" locations weren't located every half-mile way back then.

Comment

I really don't know how they know. However, after trying the low carb/ high protein diets I can see how hunter gatherers would tend to be thin. Also, fat, slow hunters probably did not prosper.

[ 11-26-2002, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Bill R ]
      Bill R

Comment

Well, wait a minute fellows. If we were to develop this diet, it would justify eating large amounts of MEAT which I'm always in favor of.

It even specified lean meat...so we could argue that hunting is vital. And therefore, guns are vital...

I'm seeing nothing but good from this... [Wink]
        I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

If you want the caveman diet, you gotta live like they lived -- so you can have a nice Glock spear and a pair of Nikes.

Comment

quote:
            I'm seeing nothing but good from this...
            Does that include 'hunting' women????
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
              Does that include 'hunting' women????
              Did we ever stop doing that? We're MEN damnit! [Wink]
              I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

Actually, I'm doing my own modifed version of the Atkins diet currently, and as unreal as it sounds, I'm good for a pound a day. I am staying in ketosis (the process of expelling keytones from the body which means the body is using up stored fat). The only exercise I am doing is walking a mile per day. I recommend it to anyone who thinks they have the willpower to stay on it.

Comment

quote:
                  CJ: "McCaveman", "Cave King", "CaveWay" and "Roy Caveman" locations weren't located every half-mile way back then.
                  lol.. CJ... just effin rollin over here!
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Good for you Cop! I'm following my own modified Atkins diet and it has stabilized my blood sugar so much, I've been able to go off my diabetes medication.
                    No partner is worth your tears -
                    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4408 users online. 242 members and 4166 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X