Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shorty
    replied
    I never went for the jock type, although they had nice bods! [Wink] But, like everyone has said, they usually have no brains, or they are after a "trophy". I also didn't like the geeky guys, all they wanted to talk about was some "new microchip electronice megabite hard drive" for their computer (keep in mind, when I was in high school computers weren't a popular household item like now). I went for the soft spoken type. They were usually pretty good looking too! I had an advantage to most of the girls, since I grew up with only 2 brothers and no sisters (or girls in the neighborhood), I spent most of my time with my older brothers and their friends. We would go hunting, fishing, riding 4X4's in the mud, etc. This was a definite plus when trying to start up a conversation with a boy you liked. It did **** them off though when I caught the biggest fish!

Leave a comment:

• GRACE
    replied
    SGT Dave,

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Too Funny!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    Mike qualifies to be here....He has long hair. And Dave, always fight "temptation". I have seen so many friends and my own son be put through pure hell because of infidelity.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I love a boy who'll fight me.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Burnes
    replied
    This thread really is for girls! So far, there has been only talk, no car chases, huge explosions or incidental sex. Boring, boring, boring

I dare you to flame me the rest of the night!

Mike Sullivan

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    "Remember this rule of thumb" <<< That is SO SEXIST! I hate that figure of speech. BLAH! Get out of this thread... MALE!

FLOG HIM GIRLS!

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    Remember this rule of thumb-

If you're looking for a guy that is in touch with his feminine side, that ain't afraid to open up, that just wants to be held most nights, who can cook, who can dress nice, who is sensitive, and who will just listen-you can GIVE UP-those guys already have boyfriends!

Leave a comment:

• Jules
    replied
    quote:
    .he's MARRIED. *sighs* Don't you just hate when that happens.

That's always been my luck. Find a hunk or a really sweet guy and he's MARRIED!!
    Well, of course he's married. The good ones don't stay single for long.

Guess I'll keep looking, I'll find you where ever you are, you sweet hunk [Wink]

Uh, sorry about the double post earlier, don't know how that happened

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    *snickers*

Nah nah!!!! Katey got ya!!!!

[ 09-20-2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by SGT Dave:
    TMI!!!!!

TMI!!!!!!!!

Dang it Kate!!!!!

You told TOO much!

I told ya if you didn't pay up, I would tell. Now you know better!

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    TMI!!!!!

TMI!!!!!!!!

Dang it Kate!!!!!

You told TOO much!

Nah...I joke about it, but homey don't play that game. It IS a constant temptation (when you're a stud like me ) but so far, it's a storm I've weathered. My wife is good to me and I'm proud to say that I have been faithful. NOT to say the "urge" never crossed my mind (that's why it's called a "temptation" ) but so far so good.

Now, when I run into that 6 foot blonde female black belt from Germany (who's family owns Heckler and Kock) who is in NC for the winter backpacking, THEN the wife might have some competition!

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by SGT Dave:
    Posted by Jules:

quote:
    Today I'm attracted to the big gentle guy, a little shy with a big nervous laugh and
    the sweet smile.

Kate!!!!!!! Tell her that's me!!!!!!!!
    Jules,

That describes DAVE to a T!!!! (He's very handsome too) I had the pleasure of meeting him in person and he's a gem, BUT sorry to tell you this, Jules (always a but in there somewhere)...he's MARRIED. *sighs* Don't you just hate when that happens.

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    Neither was I, lol

Leave a comment:

• Piper
    replied
    Hahahahaha...

In 1971 I wasn't even born.

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    Hey Dave, wanna know here I was in 1971? Not to make you feel old or anything...

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5516 users online. 332 members and 5184 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X