• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*snickers*

Nah nah!!!! Katey got ya!!!!

[ 09-20-2002, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Piper ]

Comment

quote:
      .he's MARRIED. *sighs* Don't you just hate when that happens.

That's always been my luck. Find a hunk or a really sweet guy and he's MARRIED!!
      Well, of course he's married. The good ones don't stay single for long.

Guess I'll keep looking, I'll find you where ever you are, you sweet hunk [Wink]

Uh, sorry about the double post earlier, don't know how that happened
      Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

Remember this rule of thumb-

If you're looking for a guy that is in touch with his feminine side, that ain't afraid to open up, that just wants to be held most nights, who can cook, who can dress nice, who is sensitive, and who will just listen-you can GIVE UP-those guys already have boyfriends!

People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

"Remember this rule of thumb" <<< That is SO SEXIST! I hate that figure of speech. BLAH! Get out of this thread... MALE!

FLOG HIM GIRLS!
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

This thread really is for girls! So far, there has been only talk, no car chases, huge explosions or incidental sex. Boring, boring, boring

I dare you to flame me the rest of the night!

Mike Sullivan

Comment

I love a boy who'll fight me.

Comment

Mike qualifies to be here....He has long hair. And Dave, always fight "temptation". I have seen so many friends and my own son be put through pure hell because of infidelity.

Comment

SGT Dave,

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Too Funny!!!!!!!!!

"Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
                  --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Comment

I never went for the jock type, although they had nice bods! [Wink] But, like everyone has said, they usually have no brains, or they are after a "trophy". I also didn't like the geeky guys, all they wanted to talk about was some "new microchip electronice megabite hard drive" for their computer (keep in mind, when I was in high school computers weren't a popular household item like now). I went for the soft spoken type. They were usually pretty good looking too! I had an advantage to most of the girls, since I grew up with only 2 brothers and no sisters (or girls in the neighborhood), I spent most of my time with my older brothers and their friends. We would go hunting, fishing, riding 4X4's in the mud, etc. This was a definite plus when trying to start up a conversation with a boy you liked. It did **** them off though when I caught the biggest fish!
                    In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5028 users online. 262 members and 4766 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X