Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In middle school (Junior High), I tended to like the tough guys that were jocks. Especially baskeball players, I always seemed to hook up with a guy on the basketball team. It could have had a little to do with the fact that I was on the girls b-ball team in junior high.

Once I got to high school though my days of dating school aged guys was over. I always, and still do, date guys that are at least 10 years older than me. That caused some little problems with my parents when I was younger. My mom still doesn't totally like it. Oh well!

Comment

that sux if thats the only two choices.

Jocks, were nice, but the brainy ones were sorta sweet. I went for the bad boys tho. Yanno wearing leather and long hair.. ACK @ the thought now. Man.... love sure was blind in the 80's. lol.
      Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

When I was in High School, I could never figure out why the girls were attracted to the bad boys. I always thought that they treated the girls badly.

I was no prize in High School to look at. I did have some good points though. I was on the A honor roll, stayed out of trouble, was always polite, held the doors for girls, I had a car ( a 1971 Ford Galixee 500 that was a hoopty even then ). There were only one or two girls that would even give me the time of day then.
        RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

so you were a dork? *snickers*...

Err I mean a Brainy Type?

Bad boys because the whole teenage-rebellion thing came about.
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Brains, definitely.

Most of the guys I have known who were really good looking knew they were good looking. Nobody knew it better than them. That goes for athletes also.

One quality I cannot stand in anyone is conceit or a superior attitude.

Comment

To Insane: . I may have been a dork then, but I'm not in prison now.
              RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

I usually didn't date guys from my school. I was more interested in the ones that went to tech school. Although most of them were the bad boy type, they actually had a brain, which is what impressed me.

I was a cheerleader from pee wees thru high school, but really wasn't interested in anyone on the teams (was a rah-rah for basketball, football, soccer and wrestling). I was more interested in checking out the guys from the other teams than my own school. [Wink]

Comment

quote:
                  Cheers for you Jessica and your husband. =) I wish you and your family well and a happier future! =)
                  Well, thank you Mrs. Fish. We are happy...we have more stress than the "normal" family, but we always seem to survive...just grayer than most couples.

I forgot to mention what attracted me to him, because he was not my type of guy at all! Yes, he was sweet but he was also a charmer. He kept winking at me on our first date. *blush* There was something about that wink! [Wink] He was (and still is) the funniest man I've ever met. Forget trying to fight with him. He will start teasing me and making fun and the fight never gets past first base! The Butt... Doesn't he know women need to fight every now and then?

Stay Safe All,
                  Jessica
                  <a href="http://www.indiancreeksupplies.com" target="_blank">Indian Creek Hunting Supplies</a>
                  <a href="http://www.thearmedcitizen.net/forums/index.php" target="_blank">The Armed Citizen Forum (Separate forum provided for LE)</a>

Comment

Posted by Jules:

quote:
                    Today I'm attracted to the big gentle guy, a little shy with a big nervous laugh and
                    the sweet smile.

Kate!!!!!!! Tell her that's me!!!!!!!!
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evnings-No crap? I had a 71 Galaxie too! What a ride!!! I hated it then, but it did hold a lot of memories (and a few misdemeanors!)

[ 09-20-2002, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: SGT Dave ]
                    People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Hey Dave, wanna know here I was in 1971? Not to make you feel old or anything...
                      No partner is worth your tears -
                      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Hahahahaha...

In 1971 I wasn't even born.

Comment

Neither was I, lol
                          No partner is worth your tears -
                          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                            Posted by Jules:

quote:
                            Today I'm attracted to the big gentle guy, a little shy with a big nervous laugh and
                            the sweet smile.

Kate!!!!!!! Tell her that's me!!!!!!!!
                            Jules,

That describes DAVE to a T!!!! (He's very handsome too) I had the pleasure of meeting him in person and he's a gem, BUT sorry to tell you this, Jules (always a but in there somewhere)...he's MARRIED. *sighs* Don't you just hate when that happens.

Comment

TMI!!!!!

TMI!!!!!!!!

Dang it Kate!!!!!

You told TOO much!

Nah...I joke about it, but homey don't play that game. It IS a constant temptation (when you're a stud like me ) but so far, it's a storm I've weathered. My wife is good to me and I'm proud to say that I have been faithful. NOT to say the "urge" never crossed my mind (that's why it's called a "temptation" ) but so far so good.

Now, when I run into that 6 foot blonde female black belt from Germany (who's family owns Heckler and Kock) who is in NC for the winter backpacking, THEN the wife might have some competition!
                              People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

quote:
                                Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                                TMI!!!!!

TMI!!!!!!!!

Dang it Kate!!!!!

You told TOO much!

I told ya if you didn't pay up, I would tell. Now you know better!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6547 users online. 378 members and 6169 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X