Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle, WA area departments?

Removed Post.
    Last edited by JSmith1234; 12-28-2014, 10:23 AM. Reason: Removed Post.

I recently moved from Seattle to Phoenix. The Seattle area departments love to hire laterals, so go for it.

I think you'll find a lot of the citizens in Bellevue and Redmond will display the "attitude" (whiny brats) because these two cities have a lot of wealthy people (and those that wish they were).

Good luck and be safe!

Jason
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Rewbicon,

Welcome to Officer.Com. Check out our Terms Of Service. It's generally not considered good "chat manners" to post the same message twice, like you did with this thread by posting it here, and in The Job Search. Just for future reference. Take care

Comment

My ex-partner went to Kings County Sheriff's Dept and loved it. She had to (chose to) leave when her Navy Officer husband was recalled for Active Duty after 9/11.

In **general**, I wouldn't think the Pacific Northwest politics jive too well with the mindset of your average officer. Very liberal, loving, caringm dope legalizing mindset up there. [Eek!]
        "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

quote:
          In **general**, I wouldn't think the Pacific Northwest politics jive too well with the mindset of your average officer. Very liberal, loving, caringm dope legalizing mindset up there.

Sounds like Alaska!
          I heard Kings County is a good dept.I had a guy in my class from that dept and quit here to return. Must have been som'ting good tyere.

TG
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4611 users online. 311 members and 4300 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X