300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? re: Chinese cuisine....

Locally, I've noticed an increase in shellfish that is being battered and fried WITH the shell/s intact.

For example: a local Chinese restaurant serves FRIED snow crab legs AND claws, complete with the shell still on. They also serve fried shrimp, still in its 'shell'.

This is something 'recent' to my area. 2 years ago, this wouldn't have been seen.

What's up with this???
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Never heard of such & I don't think I want any, either.

Comment

I'm trying to schedule a trip down to Tennessee within the next few weeks so I can see my brother before he leaves overseas. I'll be sure NOT to order Chinese, although next to Italian, it's my very fave.

Did you even question anyone in the restaurant as to why they do that, shooter?

Comment

Ever tried to converse with someone where English is their 3rd language? LOL
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."

Comment

Fried anything.. YUCK!
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

I try to stay away from shell seafood as it is not good for you. Well at least in my opinion. I keep hearing people getting sick from shell fish. Maybe there is something wrong with the cooking of it but I figure if I stay away from it I am safer. LOL

Klar
            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by shooter1201:
              Ever tried to converse with someone where English is their 3rd language? LOL

LMAO!

If me and my family do Chinese when I get to TN, maybe some chicken dish is the way to go. Ewwwwwwwwww, but what if it's not really chicken? What if it's cat or something? I don't think I'd like cat lo mein or cat & broccoli.

Comment

Katey cat is quiet good to eat but you should be able to tell if your eating it. It is a stringy type of meat that feels and tastes a bit greasy. If it is just stringy without the feel of grease then your probally eating dog. LOL

Just thought I would share that with you all. LOL

Klar
                Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Oh gross!
                  No partner is worth your tears -
                  the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

2 years ago, a new Chinese restaurant came to town. Within a month or so, ALL of the 'stray' dogs disappeared..... [Eek!]

Comment

It is a stringy type of meat that feels and tastes a bit greasy.

Sounds like jack rabbit, I wouldn't describe jack as good though...
                      Bill R

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3214 users online. 176 members and 3038 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X