Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol + taser = 1 bad night *vid*

http://www.kimmershow.com/fileTamer/tazered.wmv

You think the guy would learn that he isn't going to win. Still funny anyhow.

all I have to say is the Taser(EDIT:I put taZer for a reason, notice the capital Z) is the greatest invention for LE. No matter how bad *** someone thinks they are, getting 200,000 volts is enought to stop them cold.

LMAO to funny. Sounds like a parent talking to his kid. "Dont do it or you will get it again." Too funny.
    Last edited by Batman21; 01-20-2005, 09:25 PM.

Comment

That was cool.

I'm gonna bet there was a time (before video and taser) that homeboy would have been capped.

Comment

Thats the best video I've seen. Any dept that doesnt have the tazer is out of thier minds.

Comment

My dept doesn't have it. And yes my supervisors are out of their minds. That vid was great. It looked so much cleaner then watching some cop stick someone.

Comment

We need to pool our money and start a website where we can host Tazer videos

www.kaapow.com
            "I neither approve or blame. I merely relate."- Voltaire

Comment

Can't...stop....laughing...
              "The world isn't as it should be. It's harsh. And it's cruel. That's why there's us. Champions. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be."-Angel Season 4

Comment

That was hilarious!

Comment

Wow, I love these videos and I agree with JSandi, I'll provide the hosting if you want to get a domain for a site.

Comment

He was either a slow learner or a glutton for punishment

Lobster.

Comment

Future training video.

Thanks

Be safe

Comment

I kept wondering where the hell this guy's backup was..

Comment

The problem is, this guy's undoubtedly "not doing real police work" according to another thread. He's not in a big city where there are back-up available in a matter of seconds. He, like a lot of us, works where his back-up may be 10 to 15 minutes away. I think the officer did a great job handling the situation. He maintained his control and a professional demeanor throughout the entire situation.
                          Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4141 users online. 259 members and 3882 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X