300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I became my Mother tonight...

I am 31 years old and tonight I actually WASHED THAT GRAY RIGHT OUT OF MY HAIR! [Eek!]

Thanks to Nice and Easy #114 Light ash brown, my hair is finally all the same color. I had been feeling a little bit self conscious about the huge patch of gray on the left side of my head. I swear, I probably would have made a great Elvira by next Halloween! My husband said the other day in the supermarket, "wow! I see what you mean, that there spot on the top of your head..". Damn! I had to do it, so now I feel much better.

I love salt and pepper on Men, but myself..no thanks.
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Join the crowd. I was completely gray by 35! But i'm not anymore! [Wink]

Comment

All of a sudden it showed up. In just a few months. You'd think I got my finger stuck in an electrical outlet or something. Just turning gray from shock. lol

I would have thought my husband would be more gentle with my feelings about turning gray. Nope...he must rub it in!

Mute point now. I am all one color. Yeah!
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Welcome to my world. I'll be glad when I'm real old and can let it go gray. But a friend of mine did that and she looks like the Wicked witch of the east. lol She came up and talked to me and it took me a second to recogize her. She had been dying her hair black for years and got sick of it.

Comment

thank GOD I can still pluck those bastards out of my head. They are far and few in between. I have my fathers hair and he is 50 and barely has a grey hair.

But I will never forget the time.. to my horror, I found my first grey.. I was at work in the salon thinking someones hair got on mine.. I yanked on it.. and it HURT.. I almost colored my hair that night... but after a lot of searching...... (my hair) it was the only one I found.. THANK GOD.. now I just pay my kid 25 cents for every grey hair she finds and pulls out...
          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

LOL Insane...

I am not sure if that saying about pulling out one gray hair will =2, but I believe it. It probably depends on the person though because it sounds like you still have yours under control. The area that is almost completely gray (more salt than pepper. LOL ) was the area I first noticed my one gray hair. I kept plucking them out and then a few months ago I was getting about 4 for every 1 I plucked! It sux to have my genes! [Eek!]

Comment

I just turned 22 and have quite a bit of gray on the sides of my head. You geezers should consider yourselves lucky it't just now happening to you.

I keep mine shaved short, so no one can tell.

Mike
              "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!" -- Captain Lance Murdoch, The Simpsons

Comment

Be happy you have hair! Actually, mine looks like hell when it grows out (straight out, it won't bend), so I don't care if it all falls out. I've been shaving it for almost six years.
                Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by ateamer:
                  Be happy you have hair! Actually, mine looks like hell when it grows out (straight out, it won't bend), so I don't care if it all falls out. I've been shaving it for almost six years.

EXACTLY....i've been getting a buzz cut for a couple of years now. easy to maintain and you don't look like the "pointy haired boss" from dilbert when the top back part of your hair grows out....HA HA HA!!!!

now if i can only get that 31" waist back....
                  I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4433 users online. 315 members and 4118 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X