Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with FLLawDog and Spec Ops warrior...Judge the man...not his career....What he did was totally horrible...Its a terrible tragedy on both parts...A family was killed and a good police officers life is pretty much over....But as you know....cops are not priests..like we are expected to be...PEOPLE WE DO DRINK AND HAVE PRE MARITAL SEX...What happened to officer gray could have happened to any number of people on this website...You mean to tell me..no one on this website ever drove a car when they shouldnt have....Non LEO and LEO...No LEO on this website has went out for choir practice in the morning after a tough midnight tour...Come on people use your common sense..What happended to PO Gray could have happended to any LEO or the average person...He didnt go out looking to kill that family...The man has to live with this the rest of his life..to call him a murderer is stupid...To call him a complete and careless irresponsible moron is more in line

Comment

It's not just in your profession. I went to a wedding on Saturday and happened to meet the nurse that will take care of my son in the hospital possibly. I watched her practically drink herself under the table. My son was going into the hospital the next day and I remember feeling very uneasy about her being there.
      So far, she has not been assigned to his room but I do intend on talking to her if she is. It was worrisome. Yes, she was off duty but I wondered if her hangover the next day would make her the best nurse possible for her patients.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5568 users online. 318 members and 5250 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X