300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obsessed

I admit I was watching the Lifetime Original movie tonight.'Obsessed' starring Jenna Elfman. This character is a devasting portrait in human frailty. She palyed the part incredibly well, it gave me the willies. Quick synopsis, this man sues this woman for harassment, she all the while insits that he is denying an actual relationship that took place. The end is sort of shocking (I missed part of the begining)but I won't give it away. So much for Lifetime equals men bad, women oppressed. I'm not sure what this movie is saying about women but it aint good. Now I know most of you have taken an oath never to lay eyes on Lifetime television, but this one is worthwhile. Watch...Share your thoughts.

[ 09-16-2002, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: 555 ]

Ummm, I'll pass thanks

Besides, there was already a good movie made about women stalking men: Fatal Attraction [Eek!]

"I will NOT be ignored!"

Comment

Hmmm, Jenna Elfman, Hottie!

If I happen to be around and my wife is watching it, I might have to look at Jenna a while.

RW
      Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

I watched part of it/listened to most of it... I certainly didn't learn anything new to help me stalk people... LOL.... besides any 'good' stalker knows you don't call THAT much or send THAT many letters !!! [Wink] Stalking needs to be a subtle art... LOL .... (ok, have I scared anyone yet?)
        Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

LOL I knew it was you that is stalking me fastie. Now I will watch out for you a little more. LOL

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

you're right Klar..... see I'm following you .... hee hee .... LOL ....
            Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

I was watching a little bit of the end but fell asleep. How did it end?
              No partner is worth your tears -
              the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6227 users online. 335 members and 5892 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X