300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanned Skin or Pale Skin?

What are you more attracted to? Someone who is tanned or just his or herself natural color??
    "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

I have mentioned quite a few times that those construction workers with the tanned bods are hot, but in all honesty, it doesn't make a difference at all. It's not up there on my priority lists. Give me humor, good hygiene, a great personality, and some meat on his bones and that'll do it - I'm won over. [Wink]

Comment

Never mattered to me. I have a really unusual problem...I tan too fast. I am very olive skinned and if I go out into the sun, I have to wear the strongest sunblock I can find. Even then, I get a very dark tan and never burn. I could tell from the moment I saw my son he had my skin.
      He can get a tan walking from the mail box to the house.
      My husband, however, is very fair-skined and always wears sunscreen because he can get a sunburn walking to the mailbox and back. And he NEVER tans.

Comment

i have to admit a nice tan is pretty attractive, but natural toned skin is also cool.

tans in the winter (tanning beds) are lame.

Comment

It doesn't really matter to me but I agree about the tanned construction workers Katie! [Wink]

[ 09-16-2002, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: RaychelR ]
          No partner is worth your tears -
          the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

It depends on her natural skin tone and hair color.
            "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
            -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

i dont like fake (tanning bed) tans. its one thing if someone works outside, then it looks nice, to me.

otherwise i like the natural skin tone.
              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I hope my wife doesn't like tan. On permanent midnights I got a nice moon burn -sheet white.
                I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Comment

My cousin visited from West Virginia and wanted to hit the beach, of course. I had the strongest sun screen they make (two bottles) but she said she didn't want one that strong. Well, she is a very fair-skinned blue eyed blonde. I am very olive skinned with dark hair and eyes. We stopped and got her a lesser sunscreen. I told her to reapply several times but she said she was fine. I also told her she was going to be sorry. I tan deeply very quickly and reapplied a strong sunscreen about 4 times during the day. She would go swimming and still not reapply and I kept warning her.
                  Sure enough, she burned to a crisp. She came out of her shower looking like a red lobster. I came out, really tan. She stood there, almost in tears, saying, "Help! And I hate you!" lol Luckily, I was ready for her and had two bottles of aloe vera lotion. Several of us where applying it and she was still in pain. My husband ran over and got three more bottles of it. It was a good thing we did or she would have ended up in the emergency room. I was up half the night with her, rubbing this stuff on her.
                  And she didn't tan either. She blistered and peeled. She said, "How could two cousins have such different skin?" lol It didn't help that my son and I were walking around with these beautiful tans either. If I go to the beach, I have to usually take at least two bottles of the strongest sunscreen I can find my tan would be too dark. I apply often, especially after swimming. I never burn, just tan.

Comment

I have a thing for Hispanic and Asian women so I have to say a little brown is good.
                    But overall I have to agree with the above statement on a toned body.

That Guy

[ 09-17-2002, 03:17 AM: Message edited by: That Guy ]
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

well I prefer my skin to be a little browned as to not burn so much. Being blonde and blue eyes means I burn way too easy but once I get a nice tan going that decreases dramically. Right now I have a nice tan which is a good thing. Otherwise I do not look at skin color as muc has I look at the personallity of the person. After all skin is only the outer shell it is what is inside that counts.

Klar
                      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

I actually had to think about that for a minute. I cant stand BUTT WHITE! Anything, as long as ya aint butt white.
                        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Haahaa Insane, we had that BUTT White conversation before.... *snicker*

Tan or natutral it doesn't matter to me...there are so many things that are much more important. Like a personality.

I used to tan years ago, but I stopped. I don't want to be leathery at 40. When I'm in my dark hair phase, I think it looks good with pale skin. Heh, call me weird.

"Weird Piper!!!!"

Comment

I too, tan real easily but as i age i worry about skin cancer and do my best to try and use sun screen. Since i am fair skined and light hair and eyes. I also tend to burn fast. I prefer a healthy looking man, with good color ( not pale and sickly)and one that takes care of himself.
                            "To each his own"

Comment

It doesn't matter to me. Good lookin' is good lookin'.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2131 users online. 146 members and 1985 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X