300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Fletcher

I can't imagine police like Mrs. Fletcher. I can't imagine the local DAs care for her either ... I mean, talk about entrappment! Even a lousy defense lawyer could get the confessed killers out!

(Can you tell I'm watching Murder She Wrote on A&E?)

I loved that show when it was on years ago. The plots were corny and unbelievable but I enjoyed trying to guess who did it before Jessica did. Naturally I never succeeded.

Just saw a re-run earlier today, the episode where she becomes part owner of a football team.

Comment

I hate Diagnosis Murder where Dick Van Dyke is a doctor with a cop son. WHY and HOW his dad able to become involved in active cases is beyond me.....
      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I hate Diagnosis Murder too. It's so fake and corny it isn't even laughable anymore.

Never really watched Murder She Wrote.
        No partner is worth your tears -
        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Sheeeeeeesh Crazy........I thought you had to be at least sixty to watch that show. Isn't that a prerequisite?
          In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

I HATE those shows!

If I was the US Attorney, I would have that knck-knee'd huzzy deported because where ever she goes, there's a murder!

I certainly wouldn't let her stay at my house.

Also, what about Mattlock?

Every week, you had someone charged by the police who was innocent.

I think that sets a stage for people to think that we DO routinely charge the wrong person on lots of crimes. Although it has happened, it's NOT EVERY WEEK, and not in every department!

TV
            People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Metro174:
              Sheeeeeeesh Crazy........I thought you had to be at least sixty to watch that show. Isn't that a prerequisite?

Hahahahahhaha
              Very funny, and oh so true!

I can honestly say I have never even seen Murder she wrote. Now, I am glad and giggling to myself about how we can rag Crazy about it!!! Hahahahah
              In valor there is hope - Tacitus

Comment

I'm not 60 yet so I've never seen the show.
                " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I am getting tired of seeing previews for The Shield when the damn show doesn't even air again till January. I want it to start now!
                  "To each his own"

Comment

I love Murder She Wrote, Matlock and Diagnosis Murder! Its good none of us have to share TV's!

Comment

Let a MAN have that remote control and you get back in the kitchen and cook that rhubarb! You are obviously not capable of making your own TV decisions!
                      People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

LOL ROFL OH man that was funny. (hands Dave a shovel) LOL

Klar
                        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

About the only good thing on A&E now is Magnum P.I. Now there's a great 80's show!

Yea, the 80's. Music mostly sucked but that's when TV was cool. You had;

Magnum
                          A-Team
                          Dukes of Hazard
                          Night Rider
                          McGuyver
                          that show with Stacy Keach where he's the PI...

Good stuff.
                          On the wings of a dove
                          Let's roll for justice
                          Let's roll for truth
                          Let's not let our children grow up
                          Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

Mc guyver was kewl because he showed people that you do not need to have the proper tools to do some things. LOL

Jury rigging something so that it works can get you places sometimes.

Klar
                            Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

"that show with Stacy Keach where he's the PI..."

Ding!

SpecOps, you buzzed in first.

What was the television show Mike Hammer?

I'll take Useless TV trivia for one thousand, Alex!

[ 09-19-2002, 05:01 AM: Message edited by: SpecOpsWarrior ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6811 users online. 353 members and 6458 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X