300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Christina Please!

On the other thread I mentioned that Christina has issues. You guys are good at cheering people up, right? Will ya do me a kind favor and whack her upside the head or tickle her feet so that she'll brighten up, please? Thank you in advance.
    "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

You can't help someone who doesn't want help. So, I'd suggest that you hit her with a stick and put her in a closet. She'll be fine after that.

Comment

I thought she left? So, why bother if she isn't even here?
      No partner is worth your tears -
      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Kodi, will ever learn to keep your mouth shut? Shut the f*** up for once, alright and don't post anything about me on this forum either. Do you understand?

What Mike said is right. If I want help I'll come and ask for help. There's nothing you can do as of now.

[ 11-22-2002, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Niteshift ]
        "Hope for the best and prepare for the worst."

Comment

"i'm not schizo"
          "yes you are"
          "no i'm not"
          "yes you are"
          "no i'm not"
          "are you talking to me?"
          "no, i'm talking to me"
          "oh ok"
          I'll post, You argue.

Comment

WTF is wrong with the idea that I wanted to help? My mistake for caring so much. Look at yourself last night. What was up with that? Do you expect me to stay put? You weren't saying a thing and I was sitting there trying to read your mind and it irritates me to see you down like that. Is it so wrong that I love you and want to cheer you up? At least Mom doesn't know what the hell is going on. If you don't start talking to me I'm going to discuss this with her tonight.

Comment

If you two are related why don't you discuss this via a normal communication media instead of posting it on an internet message board where the whole world can read it?

We're obviously not privy to what is going on, and if you all don't want to discuss it, there's not point mentioning these issues on the forum.

[ 11-22-2002, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: PatrickM98 ]

Comment

Enough. Both of you. Nobody cares about the drama. Take it to PM's.

Comment

This is some kind of bs game is all it is.

Comment

You're just crazy. You really need help. You're just denying that you need mental care. Admit it.

I never intended this thread to turn out the way it did and BS or no BS this is our problem and I will take the suggestion and this discussion is moved.

[ 11-22-2002, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Ms.Kodi ]

Comment

Please continue this utilizing the private message feature. Thank you.
                      No partner is worth your tears -
                      the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2947 users online. 183 members and 2764 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X