• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Frickin Morning...

I'm up because I HAVE to be.

Why're YOU up?
    People have more fun than anybody.

Same reason. Working 0700-1500. Know what's WORSE? I don't 'trust' my alarm clock, so my INTERNAL 'clock' woke me up @ 0445. THAT sucks......
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
      I don't 'trust' my alarm clock
      Do you always have these fears in relationships?

People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

Normally, I'm not the one responding to an alarm clock. If I don't set it, I don't hear it. That's ANOTHER reason I hate working 1st shift.....I can just see me sleeping through it....and never going '10-8'.
        "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
        -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

I'm up because it is 0330 and I have yet to go to bed. Dang insomnia.

Comment

Well, I don't have to be in 'til 1500 and I WAS asleep until my wife let go with one of her "hurricane force" sneezes at 0430!! [Eek!]
            And now she's got the Jacuzzi running. [Frown]

[ 01-12-2003, 06:34 AM: Message edited by: 207 ]
            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

I hear ya Neinta...
              No partner is worth your tears -
              the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

ugggh, I can't function before 10am. I am a natural "night owl". Up until 2am and rise at 10am. Hubby and I go together like peanut butter and jelly! LOL He's a night owl and a morning person just like his Dad. He's in bed at 2am yet automatically gets up at 7. I think years in the military had taught him to be a very light sleeper.

So, I get to sleep in. Until I find a job, that is!! But, I'll get up for money.

I would have slept all day today but we have a sledding/snowmobile party to bring our kids to (and take part in )!
                "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Well, I just woke up about 15 minutes ago, I usually go to bed around 4:30amish.

I've turned into quite the night owl with this 3-11 shift. I never want to work days again!!!!!!

Comment

Piper breaks into her new disco song...."I love the nightlife.......I love to boogie......."

I hate day shift too!!!!
                    Steve

Comment

*LOL* Steve, you been peekin' in my window again? [Wink]

Comment

well, i missed the morning and just got up

even tho i'm off work i kind of stayed on my same sleep schedule... to bed about 4-430 and i sleep about 8 hours or so. i have always been a nite person so it works out good. altho now and then when i get up early i do think about how i miss sitting out on the deck in the early AM. but i'd rather sleep!
                        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Up at 0550 ... at work by 0700 for roll-call. Work until 1900, back home by 1930 or so, in bed by 2200, repeat as necessary.

Ball-games? What ball-games? C'mon rain!!!
                          I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather ... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Piper:
                            *LOL* Steve, you been peekin' in my window again? [Wink]

hehehe......umm......ya know!!!

I'll never tell!!! [Wink]
                            Steve

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3711 users online. 214 members and 3497 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X