Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitzi
    replied
    My neice and nephew are both police officers. She is older then him by 5 years and he is a brand new rookie cop. We were all sitting around and she said, "Did you code zero?" He said, "I will in a minute." (I later learned that meant lock his truck because his gun was in it). Half an hour later she said, "Did you code zero?" He said, "Just a minute."
    Man, she ws in her face and said, "If you don't $$*&$&^$^ code zero, I'm gonna shoot you with your own gun!"
    He said, "OK,OK" and went and locked his truck. I saw her go off and they took a walk around the block and they seemed fine.
    He came back in and said, "Well I WAS wrong, Aunt Mitzi." And his sister said, "And in our business, you can't afford to be wrong."
    He said, "All the police departments and I get on the one with my sister-from-hell on it." I told him, "You better be glad you have that sister -from hell, young man. And you better take this seriously before I kick your ***."
    I know her. She will report him for any infraction, to keep him amd others safe. She takes her job VERY seriously. He will too but there's a little lack of maturity there yet. But I see it coming long nicely.

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    replied
    He must be a crack shot.

Leave a comment:

• Pigskin
    replied
    We had one that didn't clear his holster on the firing range & shot himself in the leg. He's never lived that one down. It would be worse to get shot in the butt.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph
    replied
    That will be a hard one to live down. He probally never will. We had a guy that a sniper shot at the car a couple of times and one of the bullets came through the trunk. It bounced around and landed in this guy's behind. It almost hit his spine but anyway he got shot in the a*s and we still aggravate him about it today and that was 20 years ago. [Wink]

Leave a comment:

• kirch
    started a topic Oh, how do you live this one down?

Oh, how do you live this one down?

I was watching the news last night and learned that a police officer using a public restroom in a Milwaukee hospital shot himself in the *** while going to the bathroom. Apparently he had dropped his drawers and gunbelt and the gun was somehow discharged as he was getting himself back together.

I tried to find an online article for reference, but couldn't in the short time I have this morning.

If it were me, I think I'd have to leave my life and start again under an assumed name. Can you imagine the ribbing this guy's gonna get when he gets back to work?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2693 users online. 164 members and 2529 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X