Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artie
    replied
    The latest is that they are prepared to offer cloning of humans for a price. Apparently, a man lost a 10 week old son to heart failure and he has donated a couple of million to their cloning research on the proviso that their first human clone is that of his son.

------------------
    We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!

[This message has been edited by Artie (edited 06-30-2001).]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    What I wanna know is, how weirded out does your life need to get before you're signing on this dotted line?
    They've managed to incorporate every source of lunacy in their philosophy though - I'll give them credit for being thorough

------------------
    I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw. --- William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

Leave a comment:

• Artie
    started a topic Join the Revolution

Join the Revolution

I just watched a news article about the Raelian Revolution, who assume the persona of a religious group who believe that mankind was created by extra-terrestrial creatures using DNA techniques. Viewing their website (http://www.rael.org/int/english/index.html).

The 13 December 1973 was a lucky day, when a French journalist, only known as Rael, was contacted by one of these extra-terrestrials and asked to establish an embassy to welcome these creatures to Earth. Rael described the creature as being 4 foot tall, with long dark hair, almond shaped eyes, olive skin and exuded harmony and humour. (He was a funny, short, long haired, squinty eyed European who came in peace). He later became known as Yahweh Elohim.

Yahweh told Rael that his mates, who are also called Elohim, were our original gods and that they wanted to return to Earth via the embassy. The Elohim have over the centuries maintained contact through Buddha, Moses, Jesus and Mohammed, who the Elohim educated. Now, the Elohim will not venture into Earth space unless they are invited (It never stopped them before). But first, an embassy has to be built. The embassy has to conform to the following:

"Have a residence built in a pleasant country with a mild climate, with seven rooms always ready to receive guests, each with a separate bathroom, a conference room able to accommodate twenty-one people, a swimming pool and a dining room capable of seating twenty-one people. This residence should be constructed in the middle of a park and should be protected from curious onlookers. The park should be entirely surrounded by walls to prevent anyone from seeing the residence and the swimming pool. The residence should be situated at a distance of at least one thousand metres from the walls around the park. It will have a maximum of two stories and should be screened from the outskirts of the wall by a barrier of trees and bushes. Install two entrances in the surrounding wall, one to the south and another on the northern side. The residence will also have two entrances. There will be a terrace on the roof where a spacecraft of twelve metres in diameter may land. Access from that terrace to the interior is essential. The air space above and around the residence should not be under direct military or radar surveillance. You will try to ensure that the land where this residence is built - if possible larger than prescribed here - is treated as neutral territory by other nations and by the nation on whose territory it is located, by virtue of it being our embassy on Earth."
    "

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3508 users online. 231 members and 3277 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X