X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don
    replied
    Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
    I think this lion loves the sun and clear skys more everyday. Great to be home!
    Uh, remember this in June, July, August. . .

Leave a comment:

• Blonde Heat
    replied
    I am home to the beautiful sun and warm weather. PA was cold and windy the first couple of days but got good weather around Wednesday with a whole 73 degrees. Finally got to take the jacket(s) off. Raining when i left. I think this lion loves the sun and clear skys more everyday. Great to be home!

Leave a comment:

• TexReserve
    replied
    Kateykakes,

Come on down to Texas. It's a real nice 66 degrees right now. The only thing wrong with this time of year is that I can only play nine holes after work before it gets to dark!

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: TexReserve ]

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    DR,

LMAOOOOO! Bite me, why don't ya!

I really do need to move to a warmer climate. I hate this cold weather. Hoping to move to NC in another year or two. I don't mind chill, but I just can't deal with the cold.

Leave a comment:

• DesertRat
    replied
    I finally had to bust out the jacket last night. It got down to 83 by midnight. BBBRRRR

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan:
    I'm always looking for a igloo mate! (hint...hint) Why don't you come up and joim me. It is 10:10am and it is -13F. BRRRRR....BBBrrrrrrrrrrr!
    I'm getting my dog sled ready. I'll be there to keep you toasty before you know it. Wait up for me.

Leave a comment:

• Don
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan:
    Also, DON, out of all the communities in Colorado to live in, Salida? What were you thinking, man!
    Heh heh, if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand. I've always been attached to the upper Arkansas Valley, the Collegiates and the Sangre de Cristos. I think it’s called “coming home.” I’ve longed for this place ever since I left it 30+ years ago.

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    Originally posted by kateykakes:
    Summer and Jellybean,

We can kiss our nice weather good bye. It was so perfect last week. I didn't want it to end!

Jellybean, I'll mail that cd out this week. Sorry it's taken me forever to get around to it.

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: kateykakes ]
    I LOVE today! love the cold air. i know...i'm strange. i drive them nuts at work. i'm always hot.

and thanks Katey! you dont have to apologize...i appreciate it VERY much. enjoy your weekend

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    I'm always looking for a igloo mate! (hint...hint) Why don't you come up and joim me. It is 10:10am and it is -13F. BRRRRR....BBBrrrrrrrrrrr!

Leave a comment:

• kateykakes
    replied
    Summer and Jellybean,

We can kiss our nice weather good bye. It was so perfect last week. I didn't want it to end!

It's 7am and I'm ready to run out the door for work and I'm dreading that blast of cold air hitting my face. Wake up time. God, I hate winter!! It's time to move to warmer climates.

Ev, need someone to keep you warm in that igloo of yours?

kk

Jellybean, I'll mail that cd out this week. Sorry it's taken me forever to get around to it.

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Leave a comment:

• Mitzi
    replied
    I'm weird...I LOVE cold weather. I lived in West Virginia until I was 5 and my parents moved us to Florida. I don't think I EVER got used to this heat. I'd love to move where is ti colder by my husband is a dyed-in-the-wool Floridian and will never leave this state. *sigh* Florida is pretty but I crave colder weather in the winter. I live in far northeast Florida where the weather is a little cooler then it was in central Florida. It's just no fun for me having the air conditioner running on Christmas and running around in shorts.

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Hey Ice,
    I am in AVIATION, so I/ have a nice heated hangar to run in for PT. Now if I could just find a way to drive into the hangar to get out of my car.
    Also, DON, out of all the communities in Colorado to live in, Salida? What were you thinking, man!

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Just a sec

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

Leave a comment:

• RachelR
    replied
    You can have it Klar!

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    YEss My favorite time of year is a comming. I love the snow and the more of it I get the happier I am. It could snow year round and I will not get tired of it. Send your snow to me if you do not want it.

Klar

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4160 users online. 294 members and 3866 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X