300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evan:
    Also, DON, out of all the communities in Colorado to live in, Salida? What were you thinking, man!
    Heh heh, if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand. I've always been attached to the upper Arkansas Valley, the Collegiates and the Sangre de Cristos. I think it’s called “coming home.” I’ve longed for this place ever since I left it 30+ years ago.
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Evan:
      I'm always looking for a igloo mate! (hint...hint) Why don't you come up and joim me. It is 10:10am and it is -13F. BRRRRR....BBBrrrrrrrrrrr!
      I'm getting my dog sled ready. I'll be there to keep you toasty before you know it. Wait up for me.

Comment

I finally had to bust out the jacket last night. It got down to 83 by midnight. BBBRRRR

Comment

DR,

LMAOOOOO! Bite me, why don't ya!

I really do need to move to a warmer climate. I hate this cold weather. Hoping to move to NC in another year or two. I don't mind chill, but I just can't deal with the cold.

Comment

Kateykakes,

Come on down to Texas. It's a real nice 66 degrees right now. The only thing wrong with this time of year is that I can only play nine holes after work before it gets to dark!

[ 10-29-2001: Message edited by: TexReserve ]
            "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

I am home to the beautiful sun and warm weather. PA was cold and windy the first couple of days but got good weather around Wednesday with a whole 73 degrees. Finally got to take the jacket(s) off. Raining when i left. I think this lion loves the sun and clear skys more everyday. Great to be home!
              "To each his own"

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
                I think this lion loves the sun and clear skys more everyday. Great to be home!
                Uh, remember this in June, July, August. . .
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5653 users online. 330 members and 5323 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X