300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickg:

wanna trade?? i'll take 80 degrees in october, november, december,....you get the picture. if i never saw cold weather and snow again i could care less. once i can no longer wear t-shirt and shorts, i'm crabby...just ask my wife.
    we always joke because i say i'm crabby october thru may and she says i'm crabby october thru october.

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: nickg ]
    yep i'd trade. im crabby all summer unless i'm in heavy duty AC or by the ocean. that's why i want to move to Maine! you get the four seasons without the stinking humidity.
    "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Hey RachelR, I wore shorts to class this morning.

Comment

T-shirt, shorts and a pair of flip-flops for me today!

Comment

Well, Off to PA and the cold weather. I am going to miss wearing shorts though.

I will miss everyone. I am already going thru cyber withdrawls.

Must feel like this when you are a heroin(E)
          This one is for you SGTDave. See you all in a week.
          "To each his own"

Comment

Personally, I hope we have a lot of snow here in Colorado this winter. The lakes and reserviors are WAAAAAAY down.
            6P1 (retired)

Comment

I got stuck in a traffic during a snowstorm in Colorado about 3 -4 weeks ago. Was sitting on I-70 around Vail for over 2 hours. That is the part of winter I HATE!

I do love to ski tho!

Comment

Gee Evan remind me again what Alaska was like. it has been so long since I was up there I kinda forgot Just do like I did Pray for -40 so You don't have to Run out side for PT.

Comment

YEss My favorite time of year is a comming. I love the snow and the more of it I get the happier I am. It could snow year round and I will not get tired of it. Send your snow to me if you do not want it.

Klar
                  Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

You can have it Klar!
                    No partner is worth your tears -
                    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Just a sec

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: wonderwoman ]

Comment

Hey Ice,
                        I am in AVIATION, so I/ have a nice heated hangar to run in for PT. Now if I could just find a way to drive into the hangar to get out of my car.
                        Also, DON, out of all the communities in Colorado to live in, Salida? What were you thinking, man!

Comment

I'm weird...I LOVE cold weather. I lived in West Virginia until I was 5 and my parents moved us to Florida. I don't think I EVER got used to this heat. I'd love to move where is ti colder by my husband is a dyed-in-the-wool Floridian and will never leave this state. *sigh* Florida is pretty but I crave colder weather in the winter. I live in far northeast Florida where the weather is a little cooler then it was in central Florida. It's just no fun for me having the air conditioner running on Christmas and running around in shorts.

Comment

Summer and Jellybean,

We can kiss our nice weather good bye. It was so perfect last week. I didn't want it to end!

It's 7am and I'm ready to run out the door for work and I'm dreading that blast of cold air hitting my face. Wake up time. God, I hate winter!! It's time to move to warmer climates.

Ev, need someone to keep you warm in that igloo of yours?

kk

Jellybean, I'll mail that cd out this week. Sorry it's taken me forever to get around to it.

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

I'm always looking for a igloo mate! (hint...hint) Why don't you come up and joim me. It is 10:10am and it is -13F. BRRRRR....BBBrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by kateykakes:
                                Summer and Jellybean,

We can kiss our nice weather good bye. It was so perfect last week. I didn't want it to end!

Jellybean, I'll mail that cd out this week. Sorry it's taken me forever to get around to it.

[ 10-27-2001: Message edited by: kateykakes ]
                                I LOVE today! love the cold air. i know...i'm strange. i drive them nuts at work. i'm always hot.

and thanks Katey! you dont have to apologize...i appreciate it VERY much. enjoy your weekend
                                "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4154 users online. 294 members and 3860 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X