300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Flurries!!!

Weatherman is reporting snow flurries for tomorrow.. YECH!!!!
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Where the heck are you located woman! It's been 70+ here for over a week, I can't believe it! Yesterday it was 76... it all comes to an end today though. I'm going to miss it, I don't like winter. I think I'm going to move to Arizona so I don't have to deal with snow! Raycel... I hope you're enjoying it, but I must say, I don't envy you!

Comment

i live here in western PA. it was nice earlier this week, now there is a chance of snow this weekend....double YECH!!!!!!
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Oh man youre lucky! i would love snow flurries. we had 83 yesterday! with cold air coming tonite...yayyy.

80's in October is TRIPLE-YECHHH!!!

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
        "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

snow flurries
          What are those? I haven't seen that since I left New York State in '82.
          FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
          <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

It is a beautiful 74 degress here today!

Comment

ggrrrrr to all of you with nice weather..

I'm in southern Ohio.

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Originally posted by RaychelR:
                ggrrrrr to all of you with nice weather..

I'm in southern Ohio.
                Try going a little further North, something like "Lake effect" snow. Which won't happen this week, thank God.

Comment

I'v been living in winter for the past month. We have about 4 inches of snow on the ground, ice, wind, and the temp today is a warm 9 F degrees above zero. Snowed again last night, we are also loosing 7 minutes of daylight, down to 8 hrs of daylight.
                  So if you are all complaining of winter approaching, just think of me in the next few months when it is -40F degrees and 20 hours of darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by jellybean40:
                    Oh man youre lucky! i would love snow flurries. we had 83 yesterday! with cold air coming tonite...yayyy.

80's in October is TRIPLE-YECHHH!!!

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]

wanna trade?? i'll take 80 degrees in october, november, december,....you get the picture. if i never saw cold weather and snow again i could care less. once i can no longer wear t-shirt and shorts, i'm crabby...just ask my wife.
                    we always joke because i say i'm crabby october thru may and she says i'm crabby october thru october.

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: nickg ]
                    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

The weatherman said 83 today but it felt more like 84.

Comment

Originally posted by Popeye:
                        The weatherman said 83 today but it felt more like 84.
                        Bite me....

Comment

Ditto to that Parttimer :lol

Awww.. poor Evan.. I feel for ya.. really!

Comment

Snow? That's the Florida warning for "Here comes your traffic and long waits getting seated in the restaurants".

Comment

You won't hear me complain. I grew up in south Texas and started my career there. I'll take the four seasons here in NE and gladly put on coat and long sleeves, etc. to avoid wearing body armor during the LOOOONNNNGG Texas summer!!
                              "It is better to avoid than to fight, better to deter than to kill. But.....it is better to kill than to die, or watch an innocent slaughtered, because you didn't have the wherewithal to defend them." - M. A.

"We should bear in mind that, in general, it is the object of our newspapers rather to create a sensation-to make a point-than to further the cause of truth."-Edgar Allan Poe(1809-1849)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5409 users online. 327 members and 5082 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X