300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me?

This is a question for people who live in Kentucky, are neon underbody kits legal here, the kind that shine a light under your car?

I don't know about Kentucky but they were leagal here in Fla when my son was younger. Don't know about now tho. He had purple ones and was once stopped by a cop who swore they were blue, which was not legal. So, he called a back-up and the back-up said they were purple. I sure was glad when David was out of that stage!

Comment

Thanks for the info, it seems they are legal in some states and not in others, I ordered a blue one cause I didnt think it would be illegal and its on its way to me, but im afraid now that I will get a ticket.

Comment

Check local laws before buying. Some states say no, some, like FL say OK, as long as the tube isn't visible, only the glow.

Hey, Dukeboy, you out there for this one?

I just noticed the blue part. Be especially careful now. Blue and red lights are restricted...and garner the local authorities undivided attention

------------------
        FLLawdog
        "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

[This message has been edited by FLLawdog (edited 06-29-2001).]

Comment

aprice0 if I wanted to buy something like this I would contact the local highway patrol office (or whoever does traffic enforcement in your jurisdiction) and ask them.

You might do a search on Kentucky and see if they have a website that has their traffic/vehicle equipment laws on it.

I'm going to move your thread to the Ask-a-Cop forum as a few of the officers that go their do not come to this forum.

------------------
          I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
          6P1 (retired)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5458 users online. 299 members and 5159 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X