300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kmart must die.

Kmart has decided to stop selling ammo because of the pukes that did the Columbine massacre.

Toll free: 1-866-Kmart 4 U (562-7848
    email: [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Niteshift (edited 06-28-2001).]

I can't remember the last time I was in a Kmart. IMO, their goods always seemed 'lacking' in quality, even when compared to WallyWorld.

------------------
    HEARTS and MINDS
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

They went out of business in Canada....

Mac... does that mean you think there should be ammo control???

Comment

Went out of business in my town........just closed up. Wally-dome pushed them out.

------------------
        Niteshift-
        Where am I to go now that I've gone too far.

Comment

I don't know about the rest of you, but every time I leave K-Mart I feel the need to take a long, hot shower!
          Something about the store in general seems slimy, and the clerks are rude to boot!
          Since Wally World opened here, I haven't felt the need to visit the home of the "blue light special".

Comment

Mac,
            I am surprised that you go to KMart anyway. I thought that you loaded your own ammo.

------------------
            We are the Police! Resistance is Futile!
            "Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open." Sir James Dewar 1842-1923

Comment

I guess there is a "need" for KMarts in the world but...buying ammo there? Do you want to go around saying, "I bought this shirt at KMart." or "I bought these shells at KMart."?

Comment

We've all seen the decline in K-Mart in recent years. Their top level management must suck! And as we all know, Poop flows down hill. (Hmm sort of mixed metaphors, but you get the idea.)

It seems like every town that I've been in you have a full Walmart parking lot and a K-Mart parking lot empty enough to put a fleet of 18 wheelers in.

------------------
                I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
                6P1 (retired)

Comment

Well, it is a private company and they can make decisions that work for them. I don't care ether way, I don't shop at K-Mart.

Comment

At least I can go to the AAFES(Army AirForce Exchange Services) Sports store here on post and find ample supply of ammo and a good selection of firearms. Also, the prices are cheaper for the same brand names, makes, and models than the prices in stores out in town.

Comment

Lots of pro-gun folks I know stopped shopping at K-Mart when Rosie started doing their advertisements. I much prefer Meijer.

"Saying guns kill people is like saying the fork made Rosie O'Donnell fat"

Comment

I've never seen a major difference between prices at K-Mart/Wal-Mart and the local gun shops.

I forgot what incident prompted Wally World to stop selling hand guns, but it was just before I went into the BLE academy. They did have decent prices at the time.

Target sells nothing related to shooting. Not even cleaning equipment!

------------------
                        FLLawdog
                        "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

Originally posted by FLLawdog:
                          I've never seen a major difference between prices at K-Mart/Wal-Mart and the local gun shops.
                          You either get good deals at a gun shop or have an expensive Wal-Mart. Around here I can buy a box of 100 9mm Winchester rounds for $11. I can't find rounds that cheap anywhere other than buying in bulk of the internet.

Comment

Hello from the middle of the pacific ocean by the way! Im on a cruise to Alaska. ANyway, I agree with all of you! Once walmart opened, K marts outta here! See ya later, time to eat my 47th meal of the day
                            Stay Safe Everyone!

Matthew Frank
                            Owner, Code3 Response
                            www.code3response.com

Comment

Yeah, there's a difference, with the gun shops being a little higher, but you figure avoiding the "Wal-Mart Daze" and it's worth it.

------------------
                              FLLawdog
                              "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3862 users online. 309 members and 3553 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X