300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball

I can't believe it! Its like a dream come true. And i will be in Pittsburgh for the first two games.

I even prayed the Diamondbacks would win just so i would get to finally see a Yankee game in person. And what really sucks is the tickets are sold out already. So i don't even get a souvenier to remember it by. (Ftrphx crying)

I thought this was going to be the happiest year of my life. I graduate school, I pass the physical test finally and get accepted to the academy, and i get to see the Yanks play in my state in a world series to boot.

"To each his own"

I was at the Phx/Atl game where Johnson pitched against Maddex--a few rows behind the home team. The atmosphere was unbelievable (especially when we won)! I wish I could get tickets to the Phx/NY series!

Comment

If you get those tickets Sandy, I am your new best friend.

I put three people on it so i might get to go to the fourth or fifth game providing the diamondbacks make it all the way.

What are some of the desperate things any of you have done for tickets?
      "To each his own"

Comment

awww, that Braves aren't playing this year so it's long faces at our house. I think the Atlanta Braves singlehandly got my son through his surgeries. I would tape the games so he could watch them in the hospital.
        Sure were some exciting games!

Comment

Yawn. Is the world series ready to start? I guess I didn't notice what with football and hockey going on right now.

Comment

I gotta go with AZ this year since my Braves aren't in. I've never been a Yankee fan, but they are sentimental favorites.

Comment

fpc-maybe we can apply to sell peanuts

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5957 users online. 344 members and 5613 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X