Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bleeding heart liberals / PC strikes again

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,36956,00.html

read this -- does the stupidity ever end? heaven forbid our patriotism for OUR OWN country might offend someone, KISS MY (fill in the blank!!)
    I'll post, You argue.

It happened here too. What a disgrace!

During the winter Olympics in Japan, a Member of Parliament for Quebec, Suzanne TREMBLAY complained that she saw to many Canadian flags in the Olympic village when she watched the coverage on TV. (Quebec hates the rest of Canada) Later that week a Canadian Alliance (one of our political parties) staff member, Logan DAY draped TREMBLAY with a Canadian flag in the House of Commons lobby. Day was ejected from the building for one year, and asked to apologize, he refused.

During the next sitting of the House, Members of Parliament wore Canadian flag ties and almost all had a little Canadian flag on their desk in the house, this was much to the dismay of the Quebec Member of Parliament. She asked the Speaker of the House to have them stop with the flags, her wish was granted. Once again, WHAT A DISCRACE!!

Don

Comment

go figure!!
      burning a flag is ok because you are excercising your freedom of speech/protest, but waving the flag to support patriotism is a no-no as it may offend others!!

i'm tired of this PC crap and having to be so sensitive to others feelings. my freedoms are just as important as anyone elses....as long as they approve of it!
      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5277 users online. 295 members and 4982 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X