• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Color m*m Do You Like?

I like red ones.

------------------
    m*m
    m*m

I like 'em all, except the blue ones. Don't know, there is just something about eating ANYTHING that color. . .

------------------
    I used to have an open mind - but my brains kept falling out.

6P1 (retired)
    6P1 (retired)

Comment

I like all the colors...as long as they are the kind with peanuts. I just love those nuts

------------------
      "It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."-Voltaire
      "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Yellow or Green.

If you don't have enough color choices over the counter, FAO Schwartz has a plethera, a varitable cornucopia, of colors. Purple, bright red, pink, lavender, black, white, bright green, dark green. They even taste better, more like real chocolate like a Hershey bar. Of course, you pay for them...about $8 a pound!

------------------
        FLLawdog
        "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

has a plethera, a varitable cornucopia"

Got that thesaurus out again Dog?

------------------
          Niteshift-
          Where am I to go now that I've gone too far.

Comment

------------------
            FLLawdog
            "Never try to teach a pig to sing...it wastes your time and it annoys the pig."

Comment

Blue! Always Blue!

[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited 06-27-2001).]

Comment

Red baby! Red!

Actually I'm with GG (first time for everything ), gimmie the pounder with nuts!

For the hardcore m*m fan, try a little go-cart racing, m*m style. Watch crispy, he will take you out in a heartbeat
                http://www.coffeebreakarcade.com/gam...structions.htm

Comment

I eat the red ones last and I suck them veeeeeeeerrrrrrry sllllowwwwwllllly.... oops! wrong candy

Comment

I love the red ones. And crispy are the best.

Comment

See Blue23? Peanut M&M's the bridger of gaps
                      "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

I like the red ones. It don't matter if they have penuts or not. I like them all just the same. They say they melt in your mouth and not in your hand,I would not know because they don't stay in my hand very long before they take that long dark journey to my big belly

------------------
                        We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors... but they all have to learn to live in the same box.
                        After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: when you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

Comment

I wonder what the public thinks when they tune in and observe us talking about M&M's, Ernie and Bert, Kinky women, fire ants and the 100 other simple topics!!!

However, there is an advantage to thinking one is strange.

Deck the Halls with Bells of Holly.....

Comment

I dont worry about the color, I just love em frozen.

------------------
                            [email protected]

Comment

Or in our case..an ocean!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4299 users online. 241 members and 4058 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X