Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speaking of Tatoos...(as in "Ask A Cop")

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Tatoos...(as in "Ask A Cop")

Check out mine:
    http://members.aol.com/jay585cool/tatoo.jpg

Got it about 3 weeks ago. My third one.

If you're a REALLY brave soul, you can see me 3 years ago @: http://members.aol.com/jay585cool

just go through the few links, and you'll see me. I had my hair frosted a bit in the front. I'm the real tall goofy one.

Please try and contain yourself. If you find that you can NOT in fact contain yourself (LADIES ONLY PLEASE!!!), please email me at....

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: CopInNY ]

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: CopInNY ]

I just tried clicking the links, and they're not working. if someone out there who has a knowledge of computers higher than that of a pear would like to help me, please feel free. Gratzi

Jay

Comment

The links are working just fine for me, Jay.

I must say you look very handsome.

Love the Tatoos!

I'll have to work on getting a pic of some of mine up here, sometime.
      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Real nice tattoos, and the mans not so bad either.

I am still not brave enough to be carved upon yet. My sis got one a couple days ago, of a tiny tiger cub. She said it hurt like hell and i might want to reconsider. I want to get a lion since i am a leo (born in August) and i will eventually be L.E.O.
        "To each his own"

Comment

Links work for me too, very nice.

and yes tattoos hurt like hell. lol
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Naw.....tats don't hurt. I have one, and my wife got one in a rather....ahem...."sensitive" area.....if she didn't cry/whimper/pass out....no one should!!
            Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve in PA:
              Naw.....tats don't hurt. I have one, and my wife got one in a rather....ahem...."sensitive" area.....if she didn't cry/whimper/pass out....no one should!!
              i didnt cry/whimper/pass out either. i still thought it hurt like hell! lol. someone said you go into the "pain zone" eventually. i was there 2 hours and never found it.
              "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I LOVED your tatoo! And what a cutie you are!I have a butterfly on my ankle, not very brave. But, my son thinks he has a cool Mom! lol

Comment

Naw.....tats don't hurt.

I guess i'll be a big girl and try it just this once. I mean anyone who can give birth should have no problem with the pain. Right Ladies?
                  "To each his own"

Comment

Nice
                    here is a pic of my tat. www.geocities.com/kala_stl
                    God Bless and Be Safe!

Comment

OK...can't bite my tongue on this one. Let me point out a couple things to you tatoo lovers out there...
                      1. While these 'pieces of art' may look cool today...as your body ages they will eventually just be blobs of color/ink on you. When you are 80 in the nursing home you will be laughed at by the nurses...yes indeedy we do. Hmmmmmm wonder what that was in the day.
                      2. Please make sure that you go to a reputable tat artist. I have a friend who almost lost his leg due to a lovely strain of Herpes he contracted while getting his art. Several weeks in the hospital cured him of the tat bug.
                      3. Think about it...you cannot give blood after getting a tat for 6 months or more...what does that tell you.
                      4. Finally...just an FYI...if you are Jewish and have a tatoo you cannot have a Jewish burial. Part of the ceremonial burial is a ritual bathing and if a tatoo is seen...it cannot take place. They consider it a mutilation of the body.
                      Had to vent all...as you were.

Shan

PS...and no I never did get that Shamrock

Comment

So Kala....how many clues are you going to give us as to were that little guy is located??

ftrphxcop...exactlly...if you girls can pass a watermelon while giving birth, you should be able to handle tattoos easily!!!
                        Steve

Comment

Uh Jay?

Don't get too big a head. You know both Blondie and Mitz say the same thing to ALL the guys!
                          6P1 (retired)

Comment

Make sure you read the good advice given by Shannon

Comment

Ya know, when I'm 80, I'm not gonna care that it might just be a blob of ink, tats are fun to me.

Yes, mine sure did hurt like hell, in the other tread, I mentioned mine is on my right side near my pelvis. I plan on getting two more then I'm stopping.

Cheers,

Piper

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5610 users online. 319 members and 5291 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X