300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowes coupons...

Anyone know how those guys on ebay are making these things? I want the secret so I will get perpetual 10% off on all my orders

There are a number of ways, but the easiest is to get on Lowe's mailing list. I get these things every once in awhile. They give them out by email and snail mail, and you can register online at Lowe's website here

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=topi...opic=newMovers All those sellers on eBay are just registering multiple times with fake names and addresses just to make a few bucks..it's amazing to me people actually buy coupons you can get for free. It took me 10 seconds to put "lowes 10 percent coupon" in google and found the lowes' direct link to the offer (but I remembered reading this some time ago and was aware of the offer)

Be warned that it may take 4-8 weeks to get the offers and get on the list...I know some people have complained that they don't get the email and get it much later in regular mail..just make sure you check your spam folder if you use hotmail

If you can't wait, you can also pick up a "moving kit" from your local post office, and many times a 10% off coupon will be in that kit

If you REALLY want to get into coupons and daily deals, there are tons of websites and forums online that track this stuff daily. Some people actually do it as a hobby to try and get the best deals via coupon codes, printable coupons, deals, etc...pm me and I'll send you to a few sites I read daily
    Last edited by BadgerFan; 09-02-2004, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I have heard that if you use the Lowes coupon at Home Depot and vice versa that you can use them for quite a while as they give you the discount and let you keep the coupon. I haven't tried this but a buddy in MI told me it worked for him.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3790 users online. 197 members and 3593 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X