Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed Orals, moving on to background.

Hi All,

I let you all know that I was just informed I passed my orals and have been invited to continue on in the process. Next step, background investigation. I took my orals, like a month ago, and thought all was lost. Because we were told it would take 1-2 weeks and we would be notified, not in LEO land. Well, thanks for all the help in everyones postings. This site has been a great resource. I hope to use it to make it through the next steps. Thanks again.

Goalie35

Originally posted by goalie35:
    Hi All,
    I let you all know that I was just informed I passed my orals and have been invited to continue on in the process. Next step, background investigation. I took my orals, like a month ago, and thought all was lost. Because we were told it would take 1-2 weeks and we would be notified, not in LEO land. Well, thanks for all the help in everyones postings. This site has been a great resource. I hope to use it to make it through the next steps. Thanks again.
    Goalie35
    I obviously don't know what Agency you are applying for, but just remember - if they are like the RCMP, it can take longer than expected to complete background checks, dependent on the workload of the investigators.
    As well, budgets can suddenly take a hit, and either your Agency can not afford to take on more people, or the Academy they use may be unable to accept new Cadets.
    If all the postings on this forum have not scared you off enough, then good luck!
    #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
    Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
    RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
    Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
    "Smile" - no!

Comment

Congratulations!
      "To each his own"

Comment

Who did you apply to?

Comment

I applied in San Jose, CA.

Comment

Did you apply to Santa Clara County Sheriff
            or the SJ City Police. I have seen the
            Sheriff Department there pays very high.

Comment

I applied to SJ city. Santa Clara pays very high, for this area. Have not of them testing recently, though. I am also testing with San Francisco PD also. Their test process begins in Sept.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3540 users online. 203 members and 3337 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X