300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Watch

Have any of you had the chance to watch Third Watch last night. This was quite a show, I taped it. It had New York's Finest and Bravest in real Life. Just wanted to see what everyone thought.
    "REMEMBER, COPS ARE YOUR FRIENDS !!"

I saw parts of it. I forgot that it was on. I have to admit I got teary-eyed several times. The worst part was at the end when they played that music and all of the names scrolled.

They talked with FDNY, NYPD, NYPD ESU 6, wives of firefighters, wives of firefighters who were lost.

Very, very sad.
    FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
    <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

I watched part of it. I was brought to tears many times. I thought it was nice that the show was put together so the men and women of the NYPD and FDNY could express their feelings on what had happened.

Piper

Comment

It was a very good show but a very sad situation. I think in the long run it gave some of the victims comfort to vent there feelings which might help there depression in the long run. I know from personal experience,my wife committed suicide and it will always bother me but talking about it eased the pain somewhat. I still think about her when I open my eyes in the morning and when I go to sleep but talking helped. God bless our brothers, the fireman, emts, and the civilians.God BLESS AMERICA
        Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

That episode was a great tribute to all those heroes. Nice job by the Third Watch staff.

Comment

I was most surprised when they interviewed Molly Price (one of the stars of the show who plays Officer Yokus). Her husband in real life is a NYFD Firefighter apparently and she wasa part of she solely as one of the spouses. Very interesting.
            Brad C. Nelson
            <a href="http://www.Lightfighter.com" target="_blank">[email protected]</a>

• US Army 1989-2002
            • Reserve Deputy, Benton County, Tennessee

Comment

I couldn't watch it.

Just can't.
              -Sparky

Comment

They are recreating the tradgedy over the next few nights. My wife and I both wept as the firefighters (actors, ok I know it's just a show!) jumped on the trucks to head to the scene. I wonder how families of fallen officers and FF will view this show.
                Copper2be

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4619 users online. 302 members and 4317 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X