300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigars?

Anybody smoke 'em? I'm partial to Hoyo de Monterrey Excaliburs and Onyx. And before somebody starts, yes .... I know cigars aren't healthy. I probably only smoke 20 a year, if that, and never in the house. I just like 'em now and then with a steak and a beer. And I don't smoke cigarrettes at all.
    "I have tried to live my life so that my family will love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."
    -John Wayne

I am a Macanudo man myself. However, I too only smoke them on rare occasions. I had a Cuban Cohiba once. It was good, but their appeal seems to be mostly because they are illegal.

WAIT! do I have to put that on my police application? [Eek!]

Comment

Nah, just be sure to arrest yourself the first chance you get!

I'm not a smoker, but I do enjoy a cigar every once in a while (maybe a couple times a year). When I do, its also usually Macanudo's.
      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

I like the Macanudos too, but the Punch cigars are my more frequent choice. Some of the Arturo Fuentes are pretty good.

When people come back from travelling to certain places, they usually bring me some Monte Cristos.

One of the best cigar suppliers I've used is Thompson & Co.

Comment

I love cigars!

Comment

Really? Try google advanced search.

Comment

You just have to know how to work the search engine Scratchy.

Try this link:
              http://www.surprise.com/likes_dislikes/hand_made/amish_cigars.cfm

Comment

Macanudos.

AutumnAngel, no good deed goes unpunished. [Eek!]
                Life is like a 3 ring circus and cops have a front row seat. It`s The Greatest Show On Earth.

Comment

I used to smoke cigars quite often, but since I quit cigarettes (>4 yrs), cigars are far more occasional.

Living but a few minutes from the border, it was convenient to run up and get some "Canadian" cigars. I swear I never inhaled though.

When I didn't feel like doing that, it was the local store for Garcia y Vega - usually panatellas.

Moving south has made border runs impractical, but I have decided that I now like Fuentes as well.
                  Dave Kiefner
                  [i]Die Wahrheit ist eine Perle. Werfen sie nicht vor die S

Comment

I haven't touched a cigar in many years, and quit smoking over 4 years ago. Not to say I may not be in the mood for one again sometime.

I like those fine cigars you mentioned, but my wallet doesn't! Otherwise, I like those El Cheapos just fine. I see Swisher Sweets has a chocolate flavored cigar out now, and I'm tempted to try one, just for the heck of it. [Wink]
                    Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

I haven't touched a cigar in many years, and quit smoking over 4 years ago. Not to say I may not be in the mood for one again sometime."

Take my advice....don't do it. That was how I started smoking again....... just a cigar won't hurt me

I see Swisher Sweets has a chocolate flavored cigar out now, and I'm tempted to try one, just for the heck of it.

UGH!!!!! That's as bad as flavored coffee.

Comment

LOL

Nite-
                        I tried the same thing when I quit...."oh, a Cigar isn't the same."...kinda like being a little pregnant.
                        I like a good cigar, occasionally, it goes well with the Sambuca. [Wink]

Comment

I haven

Comment

It's been a while since I've smoked a cigar too. I'm partial to Romeo y Julieta, but really liked a Partagas Limited Reserve that I tried once. It's too bad they're so expensive.

When I went to Italy a few years ago, I smoked a variety of Cubans. IMO, even the cheap Cubans are better than some of the more expensive Dominicans. I should have done as some of the guys in my group did and brought a box back with me, but I was too chicken to risk getting caught by Customs.

Comment

NOTHING under $8USD.

sorry......i try and stick w/ thick dominicans.

i have about 4 a year .....with brews. woot woot.
                              Luke 3:14
                              Then some soldiers asked him [Jesus], "And what should we do?" He replied, "Don't extort money and don't accuse people falsely–be content with your pay."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4906 users online. 273 members and 4633 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X