Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really wanna wake up next to Britney??

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really wanna wake up next to Britney??

It's amazing what a little airbrush magic can do!

Celebs Without Makeup
    Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Ugh, I think I'm gonna barf.
    The artist formerly known as Soho Bandit

Comment

Believe me, at my age I`ve woken up with worse!

You do know what a Coyote Date is? [Eek!]
      Life is like a 3 ring circus and cops have a front row seat. It`s The Greatest Show On Earth.

Comment

It is amazing. Jamie Lee Curtis was on Oprah and let them show a pic of her in shorts. She's fat! She pointed out how pictures are so touched up. She said it would take them 45 minutes just to get ready for a photo shoot.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by 3/4s:

You do know what a Coyote Date is? [Eek!]

No what is it? I take it it's not a good thing?

Comment

I still don't see a problem waking up next to Ms. Spears.
            Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by metp1264:
              I still don't see a problem waking up next to Ms. Spears.

Well, it implies that you fell asleep!

Seriously though, I've never been a big make-up fan. I'll take the natural look any day.

Oh, and Mitzi, I think Jamie Lee Curtis is HOT, I don't care what you say!
              "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

I don't remember what coyote date is! I have heard of it before though -- someone remind me!

Jamie Lee Curtis was also in a magazine with no touch ups as well. I am really happy she did that -- that says a lot about her character.
                Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

Jamie Lee was trying to prove a point, and i do think it's really cool she did it. she's got a daughter (teen i believe) and shes trying to teach her to be happy with herself...it's called self-esteem.

She wanted to show that without her 7 days a week strenuous workout, and the airbrushing, that that's her REAL body. and i certainly wouldnt call it fat. she had a little meat on her thighs and waist. less than most "normal" people i know.

and those stars without makeup... they also look just like normal people. i wouldnt call them ugly (unless WE all are... and i know I'M not [Wink] )

[ 02-21-2003, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]
                  "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

A coyote if caught in a trap will chew off one of its legs to escape.

A coyote date is usually after a night of imbibing adult beverages. You wake up next to something so ugly that if your arm is pinned, you`d rather chew it off than wake it up. Me, I have to type with my nose. [Eek!]
                    Life is like a 3 ring circus and cops have a front row seat. It`s The Greatest Show On Earth.

Comment

hey..a lot of women don't necessarily look like sunshine and rainbows without makeup. so what? us guys don't look like "Mr. GQ" after a weekend of not shaving and drinking either.

i'd still take my chances waking up with Britney.

hey 3/4s...what part of PA are you from??

[ 02-21-2003, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: nickg ]
                      I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by nickg:
                        hey..a lot of women don't necessarily look like sunshine and rainbows without makeup. so what? us guys don't look like "Mr. GQ" after a weekend of not shaving and drinking either.

i'd still take my chances waking up with Britney.

hey 3/4s...what part of PA are you from??

Weatherly in Carbon Cournty about 10 miles east of Hazleton. I`ve heard of Sharon but I`d have to look on a map.

Comment

Umm...some of us guys don't look much like Mr. GQ no matter what we do. [Eek!]
                          Paul

Comment

quote:
                            A coyote date is usually after a night of imbibing adult beverages. You wake up next to something so ugly that if your arm is pinned, you`d rather chew it off than wake it up. Me, I have to type with my nose.

That just gave me the funniest visual -- I have never been that intoxicated before. Thank God! Gosh how scary would that be though?? Hehee...I don't even want to know! LMAO I can imagine you still probably have nightmares about it 3/4s.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I think I was listening to Tom Leykis one day and he was talking about "Coyote Arm". Is that the same thing?? Gawwdd...why does this subject intrigue me?? LMAO

Comment

Oh come on now.....

We all have a photo or two of ourselves that when we saw it said..."OH MY GOD!! I LOOK TERRIBLE" You know, when you didn't know you were going to be photographed and have some scary dazed look on your face. [Eek!]

I STILL LOVE YOU, BRITNEY!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5108 users online. 330 members and 4778 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X