300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Ever Happened To........?

What ever happened with that New York (I think it was New York) cop who hit the handcuffed guy? Remember?? We had the big dabate on whether he was just ****ed and getting a shot in, or whether he was deflecting the head of a spitting or biting beast.

I don't think it was NY. The stop was made at a gas station? Wasn't that the one where the perp reportedly grabbed a handful of the officers crotch during the pat down??

[ 01-11-2003, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: 207 ]
    " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

It was a Southern Cali agency, near LA IIRC.

Comment

I'm not thinking of the Inglewood one where they arrested the 16 year old kid...I'm thinking of the other one....where they arrested the adult black guy, and the black cop hit him in the face.

Comment

Frank is talking about the NYPD incident where the guy was lunging at the officers face, and the officer decked him and knocked him to the ground. Frank and I had a long debate over that one.

I dont know what happend to the cop.

Comment

This must be the one:
            http://www.nypdnews.com/coparrest92102.html

I'm still seaching for more info.
            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

That's the one, thanks....I thought Dorcent was a black guy....in that picture, it looks like he's a white guy...

Comment

I couldn't find any further info on that incident.

Here's a case with the same name, could it be a relative?? Seeing they're from the same area MAYBE the officer was "familiar" with that name?

The People of the State of New York, Respondent, v. Anthony Carty, Appellant.

92-08005

SUPREME COURT OF NEW YORK, APPELLATE DIVISION, SECOND DEPARTMENT

224 A.D.2d 439; 638 N.Y.S.2d 320; 1996 N.Y. App. Div. LEXIS 832

January 11, 1996, Submitted
                February 5, 1996, Decided

PRIOR HISTORY: [**1]

Appeal by the defendant from a judgment of the Supreme Court, Queens County (Blumenfeld, J.), rendered October 29, 1992, convicting him of murder in the second degree, attempted murder in the second degree, assault in the second degree, and criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, upon a jury verdict, and imposing sentence.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3600 users online. 208 members and 3392 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X