Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who spends the most on silly things?

Is it you or your wife?
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

You're really trying to start something here, aren't you? There's no question that it's the wife. Nothing I buy is silly. I NEED it for some reason.

Comment

MY FATHER! lol I've seen him buy artificial fishing worms.....and he doesn't fish! lol His acerage is slammed with junk.....and he knows where it all is too! He grew up so poor.....1 of 12 kids that had nothing. "Things" mean a lot to him so we never say anything.
      As for my husband and I, we do pretty good. No money, no buy! lol

Comment

I have to agree with Pigskin!!!!!

I have a 15'x30' garage I can BARELY walk through!! Christmas Tree Shop bags of stuff all over the place.. and yes, there's shelves along all the walls too... they're full.
        The trunk of her '98 Taurus is full as well.
        Now, entering the living room.....
        you don't want to know.
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Would have to be me.
          "To each his own"

Comment

Would not be me at all. i dont like to shop. my ex-boyfriend was a clothes-horse and went to the mall all the time (alone).

i do spend too much on music CD's... and i guess i buy alot of plants in the summer. but that's a hobby
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Afraid that would have to be me. I'm married to a very frugal lady! But I like my "toys"!
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

Welp, I cannot be my wife - Im single lol

My kids. I spend ALOT of money on my kids. Hope they remember that when I am old and living off social security lolol Maybe I should save this post somewhere to remind them who bought them all those dern pokemons and all those that novelty candy like "candy bubbles and baby bottle pops" when they were kids. lolol
                Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5821 users online. 331 members and 5490 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X