Clear All

• Don
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Scratchy:
    Peaceful Dragon,
    Nice kiss up [Wink]
    I needed it after bumping heads with MikeTx in another thread

Harumph, be thankful HEADS was all ya was "bumpin'" wit dat MikeTx fella! [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• PeacefulDragon
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Frank Booth:
    quote:
    I'm reading a really good book right now called "Loving Him Without Losing You" by Beverly Engel.
    I took my wife's copy of "Men Are From Mars....." and put my book mark a few pages from the front and put the book on the nightstand. Then, every night, I just move the bookmark a couple pages furthe toward the end...She thinks I'm actually reading it, and I get laid more...
    My wife does the same thing with a book I wanted her to read ("Armed and Female") -- I pretend I don't notice, but I still reward her with sex. [Wink]

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

[ 04-04-2003, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: Frank Booth ]

Leave a comment:

• PeacefulDragon
    replied
    Hey, I was serious -- if I were only a bit more eloquent or intelligent, I might have beat you to it!

Leave a comment:

• PeacefulDragon
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by Scratchy:
    While I'll give you that more women tend to stay in a relationship that is bad for them. I would also say that the women staying likely do because of economics, fear, religion or sense of duty. I'd say in a marginal relationship men are more likely to be okay with it. Which to me, means men like the "concept" and convenience more. I think that your average guy will be happy with a woman who is do-able, doing him, contributing in a marginal way with daily chores and or income; even if the relationship lacks intimacy. An average female on the other hand will eventually lose hope in achieving the level of intimacy she seeks, become unhappy and leave.
    Leaving the clueless guy dumbfounded
    I once read that the healthiest people in order are: single women, married men, married women, single men. Hmmm...who benefits more?

Amen Sistuh!

Seriously, I was going to say almost the same thing, but couldn't quite come up with the right way of saying it. Thanks for saving me the trouble. [Wink]

[ 02-19-2003, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: PeacefulDragon ]

Leave a comment:

• AutumnAngel
    replied
    I'm reading a really good book right now called "Loving Him Without Losing You" by Beverly Engel.

This book is aimed for all the women who stay with wife beaters and/or tend to lose their identity when they get involved in relationships.

I don't stay in abusive relationships but I tend to "lose myself" when I get involved with someone. Bad habit I am trying to break. Men begin to lose respect for women who don't continue with their activities before they met, maintain their friendships with their female friends, change their beliefs according to his. This could be the reason men think women are dumb when it comes to relationships. It can appear that way sometimes!

Men should never complain about women -- if it wasn't for chicks, their doo hilly would rust.

Leave a comment:

• Traffic_Goddess
    replied
    btw, yes...i am going to be that rookie cop who NEVER will get divorced.

Famous last words.....

Leave a comment:

• spaz
    replied
    quote:
    However, it's been shown that men are more likely to wait til they have someone else before breaking off a relationship, and are more likely to re-marry, and sooner, after divorce. so, it seems they really want to be wanted, also.
    it is easier to "get some" in a relationship then cruzing......

i never broke off a relationship because i found someone else....i did it because i found someone i didn't want to be w/ permenantly.

btw, yes...i am going to be that rookie cop who NEVER will get divorced.

Leave a comment:

• jellybean40
    replied
    quote:
    Originally posted by spaz:

ladies like the relationship concept, no matter how bad it is. i think this is why women stay w/ wife-beaters....they want that sense of belonging.

I agree with you. women want to be wanted, but i do think that changes somewhat as we get older and more independent. (JMO)

However, it's been shown that men are more likely to wait til they have someone else before breaking off a relationship, and are more likely to re-marry, and sooner, after divorce. so, it seems they really want to be wanted, also.

I think women sometimes ARE dumb in relationships...well, maybe more like naieve. Women have great instinct, intuition, and common sense usually, but they seem to abandon it when it comes to relationships!

[ 02-19-2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: jellybean40 ]

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    If I remember Biology 101 correctly, women and men are from the same species.

I will admit, though...women ARE different...in GOOD ways.

Leave a comment:

• spaz
    replied
    being a dude......i can't answer some questions.

i am learning a few things in relationships.

ladies like the relationship concept, no matter how bad it is. i think this is why women stay w/ wife-beaters....they want that sense of belonging.

some people have experience in relationships....others do not. of those who do, they know what to look for and what to avoid. people in bad relationships haven't learned yet.

Leave a comment:

• Direct Kodi
    started a topic Girls are dumb? no way!

Girls are dumb? no way!

A guy friend of mine got the idea that women are dumb when it comes to relationships!!!

So my response was, "Say what? Women are dumb? We are one of the most intelligent species on Earth."

Come on, ladies. Help me out. What are the qualities, we women, hold?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2373 users online. 135 members and 2238 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X