300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Valentines Day

To all. But especially you ladies. And REALLY especially to you ladies that shoot well, and can whip my butt. That's SO sexy.
    People have more fun than anybody.

You're so sweet Dave. If I were ever to be arrested, I would want it to be done by someone like you. Where's my candy?

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone

[ 02-14-2002: Message edited by: JKT ]
      Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

Happy V-day to everyone. I hope you all have a real nice V-day.

Klar
        Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Happy 'VD'.
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

Happy Valentines Day Everyone.
            "To each his own"

Comment

Overheads are red,
              Uniform is blue,
              Pepper spray is hot,
              And so are you!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Comment

You're so sweet Dave. If I were ever to be arrested, I would want it to be done by someone like you. Where's my candy?
                It's over here in my pocket...dig deep...

Comment

Speedos have pockets?

Comment

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL YOU LADIES OUT THERE. MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY ONE.
                    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Happy Mark-up-the-Roses-400% Day to all!!
                      "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

jb is right on that one!

I made the mistake of waiting too late to try to buy flowers a few years ago (I'm NOT a flower husband anyway, so I thought it would add to the surprise.) A shop that had been advertising for $20 a dozen was then $50 a dozen!I didn't buy then just because of the principle of it.

Also, theres a HUGE markup on them anyway. I took a B & E at a florist when I was a rookie and the owner estimated $300 worth of roses were taken. I asked him how much he was out personally for those, and he said "Oh...about $50."

I'm not slamming florists, because it's a needed service, and they don't have the volume of sales that many stores would have, but I was still amazed.

Comment

Valentines Day? So that's what this was! And I spent the day working and babysitting somebody else's kid. Now I feel so sorry for myself (sniff sniff).

The kid was cute though. We got all done with our lego construction site and he decided we'd made a most "excellent" mess. I asked him if he knew it was Valentines Day and got this blank look. I guess that doesn't register yet with three-year-olds.

Comment

'Twas the night before Valentine's....

A friend of mine (also a CJ student at my school) asked if I'd go with him to a coffee place/student hangout across the street...

We talked for a while, like we always do, but then he asked if I would go out with him. I was somewhat surprised, but I said I would. I'd have to say this has been one of my best Valentine's Days.
                            "Great occasions do not make heroes or cowards; they simply unveil them to the eyes of me. Silently and imperceptibly, as we wake or sleep, we grow strong or we grow weak, and at last some crisis shows what we have become." - B.F. Wescott

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                              To all. But especially you ladies. And REALLY especially to you ladies that shoot well, and can whip my butt. That's SO sexy.
                              Is that whip your butt in shooting, or just whipping your butt? I can do one but not the other, I'm not telling which one !! (Let's see, Sgt Dave has been shooting for at least a period of YEARS, and I've been shooting for a couple months, yeah I can whip his butt...LOL)

Thanks for the sweet wishes, I hope you (and everyone else on this forum) had a great day !!

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5060 users online. 313 members and 4747 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X