Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Third Watch Fans?

Wow,

Tonight's episode was pretty powerful. The turnaround with Yokus' family, Sully's grief over his wifes murder and his killing of the Russian mob guy.......

If you watched it what did you think? I thought it was one of the best I've seen. Heck, it could have been a season finale!

Take care

Grace
    "Life breaks us all and afterwards some are strong at the broken places."
    --Ernest Hemingway, A Farewell to Arms

Its so unrealistic, but to each his (her) own.
    "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

Mr Orange,

I realize that it is unrealistic, but I mean for entertainment value.

The topic wasn't supposed to be serious, GEEZ!

Thanks anyway for the reply.......

Take care

Gracie

[ 10-29-2002, 02:47 AM: Message edited by: GRACE ]

Comment

Let me guess, you like the WWF too?

Comment

Mr Orange,

Oh God, no way do I ever watch WWF.... Growing up in the South every relative of mine for miles watched it and I developed a big distaste for it!

I can't get into big sweaty guys with mullet hairdo's rolling around with each other! [Eek!]

Like you said, to each his own, but no WWF for me! [Wink] [Wink]

Take care

Comment

Grace, maybe I'm just jealous because I work evenings, so I don't watch that much tv.

I think Kim Raver is a babe, so when I was forced to watch it, I concentrated on her acting skills, as well as other things.

Comment

No sweat Mr Orange, I go to school at night so the late shows are the only ones on when I get home..... I don't have too many choices.

Yeah, I have the same problem with Benjamin Bratt. I can never concentrate on the storyline when he is around!!!!

Comment

I have been watching Third Watch for so long I sometimes forget they are only fictional TV characters and not real people. From the beginning I felt sorry for Sully because he seemed to be a loner, and when he got involved with Tatiana I kept thinking he was in for nothing but trouble. I'm glad they did the 2-hour episode tonight instead of making me wait a whole week to see what happened.

Comment

I'll admit to watching and liking 3rd Watch, although Mr. Orange is right about the unrealism. He's also right about Kim Raver, she's a smoker.

My favorite part of last night's episode was when Boscoe got the phone # of the burglary victim/model.

I for one, am glad that Tatianna got bumped off, she was the most annoying TV character since "Steve Urckel".

I wish last night's ending was a little more exciting- like the one where the Cops, Russian mob and Homeboys went at it with machine guns.

Hmmm, after reading what I just wrote.... I realize that I need a hobby....3rd Watch has become my WWF. [Eek!]

[ 10-29-2002, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: BRICKCOP ]
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

But what is going to happen to Sully???? In the bbegining of the show, when the other officer was being bribed, or taking the payoff, they made sure to give him a copy of the video tape.

I'm just wondering if the Russian had a tape going at the end when he was with Sully. He prided himself on being smarter than the cops. Even though Sully CYA on his tape..........hmnmmm
                    Steve

Comment

Ditto on Kim Raver! Yummmmmmm......!
                      "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
                      -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

i watch it all the time and tape it if I happen to be working. Unrealistic?...of course but its just entertainment...nor a documentary.

Comment

I saw most of it last nite and it was great. i rarely get to see it but it try to when i remember.

i have a question, where were the EMT's? aren't they in all the episodes? (the 2 girls, the black guy and the cute latino guy...) the last couple times i watched it it was just the cops.
                          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by jellybean40:

i have a question, where were the EMT's? aren't they in all the episodes? (the 2 girls, the black guy and the cute latino guy...) the last couple times i watched it it was just the cops.

They were in the first part of the show when they were packaging and transporting the victim of the vehicle crash that they thought was faking his injuries. I think they may have also made an appearance at the funeral at the end.

Count me as another one who really likes the show too!

Comment

Not sure about any video on Sully's final meeting with the Russian puke; I think he intended on having his toadies off him, but he did not count on Sully playing a wild card, like having Yokus and Bosco put the run on those goons. Russian was a cocky SOB, and was bound to slip up.

I don't see what is so unrealistic about the show. It goes to show that police, firefighters, and EMT's are human, have their problems, and are not the picture perfect Boy Scouts other shows try to make them look like.

Doc and Carlos taping that lying creep to the gurney; that was rich! I wish they had showed them taking the tape off the guy.

I always said in the past Sully reminds me a lot of myself, and can relate to his personal problems.

I really felt sorry for Bosco when they killed that retired SWAT Sergeant; Bosco idolized that guy, and learned a lot from him.

Not to sound like an arm chair quarterback, but if I were Bosco, I'd have told the stick-in-the-butt "boy Sergeant" next time I wouldn't save his life from that idiot assassain(Bosco saves the *********'s life, just to get reamed by him later). Tell the little jerk to stay in the station house, and play with his Tinkertoys!
                              Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4480 users online. 315 members and 4165 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X