300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My precious gift

After years of miscarriages and being told by a doctor that it would be impossible, my wonderful wife gave birth to a happy and healthy little girl last Friday night.
    She weighs 8lbs 9 oz 22 inches long and is in excellent health! (So is Mom)
    I knew it would be special to be a daddy, and it is even more than I thought. She has absolutely captivated my heart and I thank God for her everyday.
    Just wanted to share this with everyone, thanx.
    "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
    http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YUR WIFE:
    Becoming a new Daddy is the most special thing you will ever experience in your life, ever. Children are a gift from God and I am sure you and your lovely wife, will be wonderful parents. I hve two grown boys and they are the reason I am--- me.

My prayers and good wishes go out to you, on this Tuesday..

Candy from Florida

Comment

Best wishes.

Comment

Well, now you know that you never knew the kind of love you know now until you saw that precious baby the first time. I still remember, both of us crying when they put that precious bundle in my arms. My life took on new meaning from that moment on. We were only able to have one but how I thanked God for him.
        What is her name, if you don't mind telling us? We have a David!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!

Children are our most precious gift, in this world.

May your lives be filled with love, good health, and prosperity. May God smile down upon you, and bless you all.

[email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Congratulations!
            My son just turned 19 and is away for his freshman year of college. Man, I never thought I would miss him as much as I have, but I try not to let it show around my wife, she still isn't over his leaving yet.

Watch over that little one, and God Bless.
            "Why is it that our children cannot read the Bible in school, yet they can in prison?"

Comment

LBomb,

Congratulations, Dad! You are embarking on the most important career of your life here. Being a father. Remember, this is what life is all about! I know you will do well at it!

In our profession, we see so much pain and suffering, we see so many neglected kids, and unfortunately, sometimes it is brought home to us through another persons pain, just how lucky we are. There were many times when I would go home and just hold one of my kids. They never knew why daddy was “so loving” at times, until they were much older.
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

LBomb,
                Thats awesome news!!! Congratulations and you are in for many many many years of joy!!!!

-wonderwoman-

Comment

((((((LB)))))) Congratulations!! I must say, I feel so privileged to have seen the pics of your gorgeous baby girl. She is truly a beautiful gift. She couldn't ask for a better daddy. Congrats again to both you and your wife.

Comment

Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of joy.

May your days and night be filled with peace. May you have many wonderful baby memories and may you have more than one bathroom in your house because when girls reach a certain age you will never see the throne or your daughter. They hibernate in there.

What did you name her?
                    "To each his own"

Comment

Thanks, everyone. We named her Amaya Nicole.
                      And Mitzi, you're right, I'm experiencing a love that I've never known.
                      Life just feels so much more focused and meaningful.
                      Kateykakes, I know every new parent mut brag, but she is a kewtie, isn't she. i look at that beautiful face and wonder how I had anything to do with that! Thanks again!

[ 10-10-2001: Message edited by: LBomb ]
                      "The streets of Philadelphia are safe...it's the people that make them unsafe"---Frank Rizzo
                      http://hometown.aol.com/ppd9886/PhillyCopSpot.html

Comment

Beautiful name...

Congratulations! And good luck!
                        No partner is worth your tears -
                        the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

YOu should see her, Raychel! She is gorgeous!

Comment

i have a 15 year old son, and I hug him and tell him everyday that i love him.
                            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

Hey LBomb,

CONGRATS! I for now have no children, but I look forward to that day (in the distant future) when I can experience the joy of motherhood. What a beautiful name for your baby girl! God Bless you and your family.

--Summer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6050 users online. 342 members and 5708 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X