300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Missions

Does anyone else wish that Combat Missions would return to TV. It is the only reality TV show I enjoyed…Speak up, anyone else miss it?
    Basher One
    Semper Fi/Stay Safe

I miss it, it was my favorite show when it was on. But I was disapointed with the final episode.

Comment

Yeah,
      The season finale was definitely anti-climactic. Plus I felt the SEAL got hosed. I’m quite familiar with the AR/M-4 type Carbine. I believe his rifle was rigged to fail for the show…they said he damaged his bolt/bolt carrier by banging the butt of the weapon on the ground…oh well either way I’d wish the show would return.
      Basher One
      Semper Fi/Stay Safe

Comment

When the final episode aired it talked of upcoming seasons. Did you guys hear something different??? Dont tell me its been cancelled.

Comment

I miss Major BABE....ya know..that MAJOR blonde BABE? I guess she was the 'eye candy' for GUYS that watch the show.

ANYway...IMO, the last stage was RIGGED. It was obvious...to me at least...that the Simmunitions mags that one guy was using were defective. NObody has THAT much trouble with an AR...especially one that's been function fired prior to beginning the last stage. Nobody.
          "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
          -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

My wife and I, as well as a bunch of friends, loved the show. However, I'm not horribly surprised about it not returning...several people felt like it was rigged in the last round (contestents as well as people watching) and several folks who were interviewed said that a great deal of editing went on the really distorted things...they weren't happy with the way it made them look.

My guess, the LEO and SpecOPs communities being as tight-knit as they are, word got around and they couldn't find people willing to be humiliated/distorted.

Just a guess.
            I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

I kinda wish that loudmouth seal woulda won, I liked him.

Comment

I think it was rigged for swatters to win, dont ask me why, because I dont know, but it just didn't seem legit to me! JEFF BYERS WAS ROBBED

What bothered me was when Don Anderson takes the M4 and wouldn't field strip it in front of the guy, then claims he didn't seat his mag properly and that he damaged the weapon when he banged the butt stock on the ground trying to get the bolt to slam shut!! I'm sorry, but Jeff Byers got the shaft, when he was having trouble the first time, he checked his mag and made sure it was seated properly, it's not like he went all higily piggly as soon as he had a FTF!

I also didn't like the sermon and gospel show at the very end either!

But I'm like Basher, it needs to come back for season two!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6025 users online. 344 members and 5681 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X