300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.com 'Survivor Island'?

If you HAD TO BE 'stranded' on a deserted isle with 5 O.com'rs of YOUR choice...WHO who you pick and WHY?

My picks:

Fastie: Uhhhh......for her cooking skills?
    Lictalon: For intellectual discussions about the Civil War LOL
    SGT Dave: He's a 'gun/gadget nut' and we have to stick together
    Jim Burnes: Wisdom and guidance
    Traffic Goddess: To help keep an eye on Fastie

[ 02-19-2003, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: shooter1201 ]
    "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
    -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Piper- cuz she's my buddy
    Rach- so we can convene the coven...LOL
    CINY- He's so much fun!
    metp1264- because he always has my back and he's AWESOME!
    Taterhead- I have to take my favorite Spud! [Wink]

Okay, okay, I edited...but I think it is understandable! w00t w00t!

[ 02-17-2003, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Traffic_Goddess ]

Comment

Niteshift - Hoping his flaming red hair would flag down an aircraft to get me off the damn island.
      SpecOps - He's fun.
      Diver - He's got some knowledge to help us get off said island.
      DKiefner - Hoping TVOG would be able to tell me why god stranded me on an island with 4 lunatics.
      TrafficGoddess - Because I was on her list, and if I don't have her on mine, I'll hear about it for weeks.

Comment

Ok, I have 2 lists. The first is an all Wisconsin list. Bring the Brats, beer and TV to watch the Packers, eh?
        Kirch
        Badgerland
        Traffic Dog
        PioSop9300
        Scratchy

The next is the list I would most likely end up taking. Just because, who would be left to police Wisconsin?

Traffic Goddess We may need a judge, in case 549 more people show up.

Piper We may need Kimber.

Jim Burnes There will be no ice cube trays on this island.

p01ic3m4n Only if he brings his squad car.

Shooter1201 He got me on this doggone island, maybe he can get us off of it. School teacher.... he can be the professor.
        Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

That's hard, cuz alot of regulars that are my buddies, arent on much anymore... but...

1. 207 - he's my buddy, and an expert on most things
          2. Klar - for cooking, and for repairing any strange things that need repair
          3. Insane1 - for her humor, and getting us out of jams [Wink]
          4. Fastie - she'd be a great friend, and plus she's a good shot
          5. Niteshift - intelligence and leadership
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

OK in no particular order:

Insane1
            Wonderwoman
            Traffic_Goddess
            Piper
            Jellybean

Why....deep down, in every guy would be stranded on a deserted island with 5 women.
            Walk slow, Talk low, and Don't say Too Much.

Comment

Easy:

Tprspouse
              VTfuzz
              TrafficGoddess
              Shooter1201.

We would then discuss the CIVIL WAR and solve that nasty little spat.
              I haven't felt this good since we stole the 2000 elections!--Ned Flanders

Comment

heh heh...Lictalon...methinks that Shooter would have to surrender rather quickly!

Mi Tirador? Is this an island that has never seen snow.....PLEASE?

(definitely packing the bikini and squirt guns with baby oil...bottle of Sambuca...and Twister!)

Awwww...thanks metp and Ron...you guys are the best!
                CINY- That's some scary company!LOL

Comment

Personally, I think that MikeTx, Niteshift, johnKelly, 555 and Zalmanemmes would make a most interesting group to have along. I could have hours of fun just tossing the odd political, religious, or gun control quip into a conversation and then stand back and see what happens. Gotta be pure dynamite I guess that I love to play devils advocate [Wink] .

Seriously though, all the above make the board a most enjoyable place from time to time.
                  sigpic
                  Scream if you wanna go faster

Comment

Okay, how did I miss this thread? Must have been working too hard.!

In no particular order:

Niteshift because in the beginning I was not his favorite person, LOL. [Wink]
                    Lictalon because us New Englandah's will RULE someday!
                    VTFUZZ because heck, we already rule our town why not rule the tribe?
                    CopinNY because every tribe needs a NEW YORKAH! [Wink]
                    Kateykakes because we were girlfriends for a LONG LONG time now and it's high time we finally meet! (where is she anyway? )
                    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Peeler:
                      Personally, I think that MikeTx, Niteshift, johnKelly, 555 and Zalmanemmes would make a most interesting group to have along. I could have hours of fun just tossing the odd political, religious, or gun control quip into a conversation and then stand back and see what happens. Gotta be pure dynamite I guess that I love to play devils advocate [Wink] .

Seriously though, all the above make the board a most enjoyable place from time to time.

You trying to get me killed off or what?

Comment

1. SGT DAVE ((((((oooo lala)))))
                        2. Jellybean (Cause JB is loyal/we would have an alliance to boot everyone else off)
                        3. Fastie (we have the lead foot in common)
                        4. Officer Dave cause he's always been intriguing.
                        5...... hmmm.......CiNY, cause he reminds me of my boyfriend...muy caliente...if I couldn't have mi amor with me, I would want CiNY there. [Wink]
                        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

I'm flattered Insane.

But, riddle me this:

If I were stranded with you there, why would I want to be "rescued"???

People have more fun than anybody.

Comment

I agree with SgtDave...with that cast, who wants to be rescued??
                            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by SGT Dave:
                              I'm flattered Insane.

But, riddle me this:

If I were stranded with you there, why would I want to be "rescued"???

Not to self: Don't mess with Sgt Dave. He's a smooooooooooooooooooth sumbitch.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3549 users online. 177 members and 3372 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X