Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men don't know how to tie hospital gowns!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men don't know how to tie hospital gowns!

I had outpatient surgery today and came across an amazing discovery. Men don't know how to tie hospital gown! I never saw so many bare butts in my life. lol Some were cute and others...well, enough said! lol

i ALWAYS get two gowns if i have to do anything in the hospital. for what they gouge for hospital costs they can afford to give me another gown.
    I'll post, You argue.

Comment

one of my pet peeves: women who know how to tie hospital gowns! Oops, wrong thread...
      "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

LOL! I did what nick does. I had 2 gowns. One I wore the way it's tied then I wore one backwards too. No breeze hit me! lol None of these men heard us ladies giggling. If they did, they didn't seem embarrassed!

[ 02-17-2003, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

Usually, I just wear the gown backwards -- that way my butt doesn't hang out.

[ 02-17-2003, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: PeacefulDragon ]
          "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Mitzi1:
            None of these men heard us ladies giggling. If they did, they didn't seem embarrassed!

Most men that i know aren't very modest. they probably didnt care that their butts were out.

PS. thanks for an idea, Mitzi. i'm gonna hang out at the hospital on my days off
            "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

Damnit Dragon, you beat me to it. If I'm gonna be "flappin' in the breeze" it sure isn't gonna be my BUTT hanging out! [Eek!]
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

I agree, men have no modesty. My H sure doesn't. I told him my fondest memory of him would be him getting up in the morning and yawning and scratching his butt all the way to the bathroom. ahhhh, romance. lol

Comment

What DO men know how to to do?

If it weren't for us women, men would be lost in the cave.

So, you men, know that, we women are worth it. You will lose if you choose to refuse to put her first. She will if she can't find a man who knows her worth.

Because a real man knows a real woman when he sees her. You feel me? And a real woman knows a real man ain't afraid to please her. That's right. A real woman knows a real man always comes first. Yup, BTDT. A real man just can't deny a woman's worth. No, he can't. =)

[ 02-18-2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: I'm Kodi ]
                  "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

I had day surgery a few years ago on my EYES & STILL had to take off everything & wear one of those silly gowns. I asked the doctor why that was necessary & he said it was just for the nurses' benefit. [Eek!]

Comment

lol Admit it! You liked it too! lol

Comment

When u got it flaunt it.
                        Do your best, do what is right

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4836 users online. 293 members and 4543 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X