300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This girl is cool

A 12 year old girl in Maine raised 12,000 dollars to buy bullet proof vests for police dogs. Then the state shut her down because it is against the law.

You can read the whole story here. http://www.freep.com/news/nw/pooch12_20020212.htm
    An axe can make any computer problem seem like hours of fun.

I think that the law should be changed so that a little girl such as her who has taken on such a big responsibility can continue to strive for the protection of police dogs in the state. Having a child look at police officers and police dogs in a way that they want to make sure they are protected to the best of what can be provided says a lot about some of the younger generations out there. I guess hope is not totally lost on humanity yet.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

The law makers need thier heads examined. What a great little girl.
      "To each his own"

Comment

Geesh, someone tries to make a diffence for us, and they stop it. What a surprise.

Comment

Good for her!

[ 02-13-2002: Message edited by: Sparky ]
          -Sparky

Comment

Hope she goes before them and teaches them a lesson. A spunky little girl.
            Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Thats one of the MOST chicken s**t things i've read in a long time,goes to figure though,girl was honest and didnt give the political types their cut.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5144 users online. 293 members and 4851 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X