Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could have ANY animal for a pet

What would it be?

For me a fish. It doesn't require to much care. And amazingly after days of no feeding mine are still alive. I even have the most digusting crap(algae) eaters and have had them 16 years. They used to be cute now they are just huge.
    "To each his own"

I'd have a cat. I used to play with the local neighbors cat when I was a kid and I used to cat-sit some cats so I like them. Cats like me. I usually give them good rub-downs.
    FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
    <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

A monitor. The fact that the ycan just sit on branch and try to act like they are not there in the hopes to catch a unaware insect or other bug is just neat in my book. Of course this will not happen as sandie is dead set against lizards LOL.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

A Lynx for sure, then a cougar, a wolf, a jaguar and a tiger.

P.S. Wow ftrphxcop! You are on a roll with the topics! You Go Girl!

Comment

I have a few more but thought i would save them for when we all get bored or depressed again. Whats up should get us thru the next couple of days.
          "To each his own"

Comment

A Wallaby...'cause Rocko is cool.

But, I really want a parrot.
            " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Originally posted by ftrphxcop:
              What would it be?

For me a fish. It doesn't require to much care. And amazingly after days of no feeding mine are still alive. I even have the most digusting crap(algae) eaters and have had them 16 years. They used to be cute now they are just huge.

Uhhhhhh, do you mean carp, by chance? lol

I would like to hace a couple of Labs, when I get my place in the shape I want in.
              Optimistic pessimist: Hope for the best, but expect the worst.

Jack

[email protected]

Comment

I would want an albino Tiger, like Sigfried and Roy have. I think they are the most awesome creatures around.

Comment

Uhhhhhh, do you mean carp, by chance? lol

Nope, I meant crap eaters.

You know the ones that stick to the side of the fish tank and suck all the gross green stuff off the tank. I call them crap eaters because i sure as heck would never want thier job.
                  "To each his own"

Comment

Any animal.. Would probably be an Alaskan Husky. They're beautiful dogs. Plan to get one after I study up on them somemore and get a joint of my own. But since I think it'd also rock to have a dolphin as well. Flipper.. Flipper.. Faster than lightinggggg....

Comment

First, I thought being an eagle would be cool. To see everything from the sky, and to fly.

Instead, I rather be an Allasaurus, they were 10-14 feet tall, strong, fast (ran up to 40mph)and great vision.
                      http://www.jpinstitute.com/index.jsp

Looked up the site, after reading this thread. Was originally thinking about the Velociraptor, but he was only 2 feet tall, but tough little guy, but lacked height.
                      "are you going to bark all day little doggie or are you going to bite"

Comment

I want a beagle, or miniature dashound
                        Mother is the name for God on the lips and in the hearts of all children.

Comment

A lion, definitely a lion. I would fix him up with a cute little saddle and go riding up and down our boring little town streets and write about whatever happened as a result. I'm getting inspired just thinking about it.

Comment

Cats of course. Just think of it. Any time you are hungry, just grab one, skin it and cook it.

This is really a no brainer. Sheesh.

What? WHAT? WHAT???

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Don ]
                            6P1 (retired)

Comment

Sandie if I get you a beagle can I have a monitor? LOL

Klar
                              Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5043 users online. 337 members and 4706 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X