Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klar
    replied
    LOL it is not the moose you have to worry about but that polarbear that is sneaking up behind you LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by SGT Dave:
    When I read stuff like this:

DAMN!!!!!! 207'S GOT A 10 HOUR HEAD START ON ME!!!!!!!!

(207...LOOK!-Over there...it that a Blue Knights Convention????? )
    Dave, You should be able to catch up... You see I crossed the border at Niagara Falls, got confused with them Lakes in my way so, I stop at this gas station and ask the attendant... WHERE'S WONDERWOMAN AT? the guy gives me directions and now here I am sitting in my car with my laptop tapped into my cellphone, freezing my butt off in WOMAN RIVER Ont. and this moose keeps drooling on my windshield!! HELP!

That's it, I'm heading for that Blue Knights convention in Lake George... It should take me that long to find my way outta here!
    LMAO..

Leave a comment:

• Jessica
    replied
    Batman, only if it is Michael Keaton underneath.

Leave a comment:

• klar
    replied
    hmmm I am wondering now what I would like in a batman outfit. Of course that is if that is the outfit sandie wants me to wear. LOL I think I would make a better invisble man therefore none would see me LOL

Klar

Leave a comment:

• SGT Dave
    replied
    When I read stuff like this:

you don't have to worry about her breaking your bones in her eagerness

Depends on how long she has been without
    P.S. I'll be watching the answers to this thread and taking it all personally! (Remember, Canada isn't that far!)
    Hmmmm, before I submit an answer, do you wear the same outfit as worn in the series??

I start out in it evvvvvvvery night!
    The only problem with your joke honey is that wonderwoman WOULD NOT be on the bottom
    I can only think when I read THIS:
    Excuse me... I have to go warm up my car and find a road map of Canada
    DAMN!!!!!! 207'S GOT A 10 HOUR HEAD START ON ME!!!!!!!!

(207...LOOK!-Over there...it that a Blue Knights Convention????? )

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    replied
    What....no Gabrielle?

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    The only problem with your joke honey is that wonderwoman WOULD NOT be on the bottom!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Tx
    replied
    Haven't you guys heard about WonderWoman and spiderman?

Seems like superman was flying around one day and he was kind of hurting, if you know what I mean. Anyway, he looked into WonderWomans apartment as he flew past, and he could not believe his eyes!

WonderWoman was lying stark naked on her bed! And brother was she stacked!!!!! Superman thought, "I can be in and outta there before she knows what hit her, so here goes!"

Superman speeds up to warp 6 and swoops into her window and BAM BAM BAM, and he's gone. Feeling much better, he returns to patroling the skies.

Meanwhile, back in her apartment, WonderWoman says,"What the hell was that?"

And the invisible man says, "I Got no idea, but my *** is killing me!"

Leave a comment:

• sandie
    replied
    I agree Superman would be too much of a goodie goodie, and besides he looks too umm, whats the word I am looking for without being crude? Well, I'll leave it at he what he has in strength and power he lacks in other areas

Xena and wonderwoman, Im not into women.

As far as Batman? hrmmm Klar would you mind dressing up for me?

Leave a comment:

• goodgirl
    replied
    Batman because he has that whole "dark side" thing going for him. Superman is too much of a goodie two shoes and is probably a virgin to top it off. More than likely he would have to call his mother to get permission first

Now.....XENA!!! XENA!!!! Geesh! Can there really be any doubt? That is a woman that gives it her all! She would make you beg for mercy and almost be sorry if she gave it to you Wonderwoman would probably be worried about messing up her hair or something (not our wonderwoman of course )

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by wonderwoman:

Hmmm, how kinky...I like it!!

Excuse me... I have to go warm up my car and find a road map of Canada... LOL

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Fast-1, You could be BatGirl instead of Badgirl!

Leave a comment:

• wonderwoman
    replied
    Originally posted by 207:
    Hmmmm, before I submit an answer, do you wear the same outfit as worn in the series??

Leave a comment:

• Fastie
    replied
    wow, do I have to pick only one. I'm kind of a "badgirl" and I AM from CA !! (How about Batman and Wonderwoman. Maybe wonderwoman can fly batman and I in her invisible plane where we can play with her golden lasso and those cool bracelets she has... )

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by wonderwoman:

P.S. I'll be watching the answers to this thread and taking it all personally! (Remember, Canada isn't that far!)

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3829 users online. 240 members and 3589 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X