Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gov. Bush's daughter enters rehab

Gov. Bush's daughter enters drug treatment

TALLAHASSEE, Florida (CNN) -- Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's daughter, Noelle, has entered a drug treatment facility following her arrest last month on prescription drug fraud charges, the governor's office said Saturday.

Bush, 24, was arrested January 29 on charges that she tried fraudulently to obtain the sedative Xanax. Police alleged she provided a false prescription to a Tallahassee pharmacy.

The charge, a felony, carries a possible five-year prison sentence, although a local prosecutor said it's unlikely she would face jail time.

The governor's office provided no details about her treatment, and no comment from the governor.

Shortly after her arrest, Gov. Bush released a statement calling the arrest "a very serious problem."

"Substance abuse is an issue confronting many families across our nation," Bush said. "We ask the public and the media to respect our family's privacy during this difficult time so that we can help our daughter."

Xanax is a sedative used to treat anxiety disorder and as a sleep aid. It can make users feel drowsy and dizzy as it reduces nervousness and tension.
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

I've seen some older pictures of the Governor's daughter, she used to be a Hottie.
    "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead & rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing."-Ben Franklin

"Once a Marine, Always a Marine!"

Comment

I've seen a recent picture (booking photo shown on TV) she ain't no "hottie" no more.

Hope she can get the help she needs.
      6P1 (retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Don:
        I've seen a recent picture (booking photo shown on TV) she ain't no "hottie" no more.
        That's what happens when you get into drugs.
        FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
        <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

wasn't she arrested in another state after being found naked and squeezing through the cage to drive off in the police car? OR am I thinking of another skin and bones female? LOL.

Klar
          Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Here is the booking photo:

http://images.ibsys.com/2002/0129/1212187_120X90.jpg
            FREE Website Development for Law Enforcement
            <a href="http://police-websites.org" target="_blank">http://police-websites.org</a>

Comment

She was really cute hopefully she gets the help she needs.
              Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

She doesn't look like any 24-year olds I know.

I'm glad daddy is seeing that she gets help and isn't just trying to cover it up for political reasons or out of embarrassment.

Comment

Unfortunately I've had to deal with some hookers in that age category, and I can't say they look much better than the booking photo.
                  "If you would not be forgotten, as soon as you are dead & rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing."-Ben Franklin

"Once a Marine, Always a Marine!"

Comment

Originally posted by comcen:
                    I've had to deal with some hookers in that age category,
                    Hey now comcen, does your WIFE know about this?????
                    6P1 (retired)

Comment

I'll bet you I'm the only one here who has eaten at the restaraunt where the Bush twins were cited for underaged drinking.

hehehe, they oughta put up a plaque or something, just to remind people that they're eating where a new generation of Bush's screwed up.

Tex
                      KD5HQD

Comment

Not only eaten there, but been at the same table. A little known issue is that this ****ed off so many people that Chuy's business went through the floor, and the manager went into hiding before she was moved to another venue. The whole thing was political from the start. None of the 6 resturants ever called before, and never insisted that someone be cited. (Austin is a college town. Uderage drinking out the wazoo, and Chuy's is a college hangout) The owners actually issued a public apology. I'm told that manager cost them almost 1.5 mil in lost sales.
                        Remembering the drain plug really improves the boats performance and reduces panic among your passengers.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4807 users online. 268 members and 4539 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X