300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid MAN!

I was doing my daily walk today and decided to change the location I walk. Not a block over are houses worth 500,000$ to a million dollars yet, it is not a gated community. I was enjoying my walk, looking at the beautiful homes, when this man in a Lincoln Navigator pulls up and says, "Excuse me? Do you live here?" I told him No and I could not believe what he said next. He said, "As you can see, this is a very upscale neighborhood and we ask that people that live in other neighborhoods walk or ride bikes in THEIR neighborhood." I said, "Yea, whatever", And started to walk away. He got out of his car so I stepped far away from the a**hole. He said, "Well, if we don't want you here, you are technically tresspassing and I can call the police'. I said, "Look, you are not a gated community and you are on city property and so am I So call the police and see what they say.." He said, "Ok, I'm doing so right now but you must stay where you are until they get here." I said, "Nope, I'm finishing my walk". I kept walking and he said, "You do know you are resisting, don't you?" I said, "Resisting a jerk? There's no law against that". He just stood there as I walked away.
    On my way back, there he was with several neighbors. I ignored them as I walked by and one lady said, "Don't come back here" and that did it. I walked back and told them I will walk in ther neighborhood when ever the h*** I want to and there wasn't one DAMN thing they could do about it.
    Lo and behold, here comes a cop car. I just kept walking and he never came after me. I'm sure he couldn't believe his ears either.
    Sad thing is that this happened to me awhile back, same neighborhood only they didn't call the police that time.
    I guess a bunch of them got together and decided to keep us "trash" out. And I'm going to walk there EVERY SINGLE DAY NOW!

[ 02-14-2003, 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

my hat is off to you mitzi

Comment

I hear about "people" like that and I wonder to myself....would a terrorist attack or some large scale "event" really be such a bad thing? I mean ofcourse, if it really affected them......

I really think this Country needs some shakin' up.....

Comment

I think I'd like to rollerblade in that neighborhood.
        Paul

Comment

I'm thinking I'd walk my dog and forget to pick up after her.

Comment

Stick it to 'em!!!
            Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Hey Mitzi, perhaps all of us "trash" should get together and walk through their neighborhood. I just can't believe some people. . .
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

To be honest, I didn't think people like that really existed! I'm sorry to see that they do.

I like your idea of walking thru their neighborhood everyday now -- maybe you can get a bunch of regular folks (read, real people) to go with you too.
                "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

Places like that do exist. Here in Tulsa, there are some really, awsome looking estates.

Small minded people, too much fear.

Jim Burnes

[ 02-14-2003, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Jim Burnes ]

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA! Some of us "trash" decided to walk in THEIR neighborhood. We wore mismatched clothing and wore our hair "trashy". My husband walked with a mismatched shirt and shorts, sandals and knee high socks! LOL!The guy with the Navigator stood out in his front yard and my husband pretended to pick his nose. Another guy stuffed a whoppee cusion in his shirt and it made it sound like he was farting a lot. The people just stared at us! LOL! It was GREAT! I have some wonderful neighbors.

[ 02-14-2003, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: Mitzi1 ]

Comment

HAHAHA! That is great Mitzi, I would love to have been there walking with you guys!
                      Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

If Officer.Com ever decides to hold a "Let's-meet-face-to-face Convention", I vote we meet in Mitzi's neighborhood so we can ALL take a walk through that beautiful-but-ugly neighborhood!
                        We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
                        but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Good for you Mitzi!
                          "Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. " -- ???

Comment

Next time carry a ghetto blaster with a Rap CD or some Wayne Newton. Don't play it loud enough to get a summons, but loud enough to hear. If you see somebody, talk in a whiney voice like Fran Drescher. Wear something really tacky that doesn't match.

See how they like that!!
                            "But if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul alive." from Henry V, by Wm. Shakespeare

Comment

BTW, this proves what my grandmother used to tell me about money not being able to buy class.
                              "But if it be a sin to covet honor, I am the most offending soul alive." from Henry V, by Wm. Shakespeare

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3820 users online. 178 members and 3642 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X