300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney King arrested again

Some people just never learn. King was arrested again Saturday in Pomona for "allegedly" being under the influence of PCP and exposing himself. Police responded to a park after receiving a report that he was bothering people, jumping on an ice chest and exposing himself to others. All this while he is scheduled to be arraigned in a Pomona courthouse for another misdemeanor drug charge stemming from an Aug. 28th arrest.

What an ***. I'm surprised he didn't try to initiate a fight with the officers again like he did in 1991. He needs another *** whoopin like he had before---just good enough to knock some sense into his $3,800,000 sorry excuse for a human being. I suppose all his supporters will claim the cops are harassing him now.
    Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.

Didn't he a few years back attempt to run over his pregnant girlfriend and then the charges we swept under the rug?
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

Originally posted by RaychelR:
      Didn't he a few years back attempt to run over his pregnant girlfriend and then the charges we swept under the rug?
      He's been arrested and jailed more than once on DV charges since 1991. I think there has been more than one instant when the charges were overlooked because of how recent his original claim to fame was. It's ridiculous.
      Contrary to popular belief, knowledge is not power. Without wisdom, knowledge is useless.

Comment

Rodney King...............what a waste of skin!

Comment

Looks like the original officers were derelict in their duty.

Comment

Is this the same chap who got whacked by cops some time back? It seems to have become a major uproar in the US, AFAIK. What happened to the officers accused in that case?
            Sub-Inspector of Police
            -------------------------
            Blessed be the Peace-Makers,
            for they are Gods Children

-------------------------

Comment

Isn't it close to three strikes and Rodney is out? It seems as though he is arrested every six months or so for something.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4689 users online. 262 members and 4427 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X