300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simon

Does anyone watch American Idol? Did you see the poll of whether Simon was sexy or sucky? I vote SEXY, but apparently the rest of America didn't agree. Am I the only one who thinks he's sexy?

Fess up!
    "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Sorry but I think he's a jerk. He must have some deep seated feelings of inferiority which would explain his spiteful arrogance. That's the irony about arrogant people, they come off like they're tough when in fact they know they are on the verge of breakage hence the wall they build. Wha is it with these nasty English imports? Remember the one from The Weakest Link? I'm glad she's gone. Nobody should get rich doing what she was doing.

Comment

Well call me crazy then! LOL I guess I think he's sexy because I LOVE to HATE the man. He drives me nuts. He's a challenge. I guess there are two different meanings of the word sexy. How someone acts and what they actually look like. He's a little of both, I think. Hey my husband would come across as a jerk too, but that's why I love him! I guess I like jerks. LOL

VTFUZZ...don't go telling my husband I called him a jerk now....

For those who don't know who Simon is: http://www.merrillvillebeautycollege.com/mbc/randy%20jackson.gif

[ 02-13-2003, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Tprspouse ]
      "It is easier for a king to have a lie believed than a beggar to spread the truth."---Robert Strecker

Comment

Tpr-

I find Simon sexy...he's an attractive man!

LMAOOOOOOO, but this one blew me away...too bad they don't turn this microscope on their personal life.....or is there trouble in paradise?

Sorry but I think he's a jerk. He must have some deep seated feelings of inferiority which would explain his spiteful arrogance. That's the irony about arrogant people, they come off like they're tough when in fact they know they are on the verge of breakage hence the wall they build.

Comment

As far as looks, i think he's sexy. as far as personality, i dont like him. but i also dont know if it's all an act. i know it's part of the show. (which i dont watch)

Chuck Barris (Gong Show), who created game shows way back when and has a movie out about him now, was on a late nite show. They asked him about American Idol and Simon, and he said he doesnt like the meanness, that the Gong Show was mostly in fun, and the people truly knew they didnt have talent. He said he doesnt understand the phenom of being mean, and said it's too bad that that's what people want nowadays.
          "You did what you knew how to do...and when you knew better, you did better." ~~Maya Angelou

Comment

I'd have to see him with a wet white t-shirt on dated today to make the call.

I do watch american idol. I love it. I was ****ED that they chose this big chubby guy and not the tall thin one. The tall thin guy has an eric clapton/peter gabriel type voice and I think that if he actually recorded something, he would be a rich man.
            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Saney-
              I agree with you on that...I also thought that Frenchie got screwed...who cares about the stuff from before? She has a hell of a voice!

Comment

I agree with you Tprspouse. He is sexy...I love his accent.

Why....why are all men that I have an attraction to so much older then I? WHY?????
                "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4686 users online. 307 members and 4379 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X