Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a pretty easy-going gal and I don't get my feathers ruffled too easily BUT there are a couple things that get to me:

1) People who drive under the speed limit in the fast lane. Cmon people -- the speed limit ATLEAST.

2) Beauty magazines -- I shouldn't feel ugly after reading these stupid things but I do -- they are unrealistic and they should be banned. :::sigh:::
    Dance like no one's watching -- Sing like no one's listening, and work like you don't need the money.

Comment

Autumn

Don't let magazines get to you. I've seen your picture on this forum and you have nothing to feel ugly about. Personaly I like unrealistic photos in a magazine because they inspire me and I think magazines should be about fantasy.I've been backstage at fashion shows and while most of the girls are really beautiful they are human and not quite as they appear in the photos. Of course you could always read Self magazine.

Wow this thread keeps evolving.

Comment

Kodi's pet peeve of the weekend.

SNOW. More snow is expected to pound the east coast and I'm getting tired of snow. I hate snow. I hate being cold. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it.......I HATE IT!!!
        "I pity da foo. Stop yo jibba jabba!!"

Comment

Oh, Sig Kodi? How do you really feel about snow?
          If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Sharky:
            Oh, Sig Kodi? How do you really feel about snow?

Lol...I no like. I was looking forward to a snowy winter because last summer, I couldn't take the heat and the humidity. But hell with the snow storms this winter. I can't take it anymore.

For goodness sake, another pet-peeve is....if you don't know how to drive, stay home, especially during winter storms.

[ 02-15-2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Sig Kodi ]

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Sig Kodi:
              [QUOTE]I no like. I was looking forward to a snowy winter because last summer, I couldn't take the heat and the humidity. But hell with the snow storms this winter. I can't take it anymore.

Poooooorrrrrr BAAABBAAAABIIIIIIEEEEEEE! Want some cheese to go with that whine???

Wish you would send it here to NoAZ. Even with this weeks rain we are so dry it's pitiful. [Frown]
              6P1 (retired)

Comment

1. People who **** and moan about other peoples pet peeves.

Comment

Cops that want to see my license just so they can give me a speeding ticket.

quote:
                  12. Men who brag about their "units". Nobody wants to hear it! I hear men doing this almost everywhere I go.
                  Now THAT is wierd. I go all over the place and I never hear men talking about that. Maybe it's the way you dress.

Comment

People who **** and moan about my ****ing and moaning about other peoples pet peeves!

huh?
                    6P1 (retired)

Comment

Actually I've got a little different pet peeve this weekend. The wife and I got our signals mixed up about Monday. I had THOUGHT that I was going to have to work on Monday, then last thing on Friday, discovered that I was not.

Because I thought I'd be working, she decided to work BOTH today and Monday, and gave somebody else the days off. So that unnecessarily shoots our holiday weekend in the ***.
                      6P1 (retired)

Comment

When someone speaks and every third word is "like."

Comment

when there is only one visor a car down.

when one of the AC vents in my car is crooked.

crooked rearview mirrors.

old people.

old people who still drive.

old people who drive in the left lane.

people who drive in the left lane, but get over AFTER i pass them.

people who gawk at traffic accidents.

people who gawk at stranded vehicles.

people who are lost and/or want directions.

reporters.

people who know nothing about cars.

people who have relatives that are cops.

people who think i know those cop relatives.

people who think the knowledge from their cop relatives somehow passed through to them by osmosis or something.

people who tell me to tell someone else they said "hi."

people who take things way too seriously.

people who take things way too personal.

people who complain.

school bus drivers who leave their stop sign on while in a loading zone.

people who are protesting us going to war.

people who aren't siding with the US.

french people.

Comment

Sounds like "someone" needs a Prozac!
                            Criminals prefer unarmed victims.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by p01ic3m4n:
                              people who know nothing about cars.

Pity me, I know not a damn thing about cars. That's why I've got be Jiffy Lube boys. They take care of my car every 3000 miles.

[ 02-18-2003, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Sig Kodi ]

Comment

quote:
                                Originally posted by Don:
                                quote:
                                Originally posted by Sig Kodi:
                                [QUOTE]I no like. I was looking forward to a snowy winter because last summer, I couldn't take the heat and the humidity. But hell with the snow storms this winter. I can't take it anymore.

Poooooorrrrrr BAAABBAAAABIIIIIIEEEEEEE! Want some cheese to go with that whine???

Wish you would send it here to NoAZ. Even with this weeks rain we are so dry it's pitiful.

Don, it would be my honor to throw the weather front to your area. Ok...so...it is...15 inches of snow. I can deal with it. I really can. BUT!!!!! It's just that I hate staying home doing nothing. I get so suffocated. If that makes any sense.

Here, let me explain. I can't seem to adjust to the "stay home with all doors and windows closed and sitting in the living staring at the television screen all day" kind of thing. It's good to be home and not work. Yes, it is a good thing but...I'd rather be working rather than just staying home and not have anything to do.

So yes, if I can even make it to the airport and raise hell to the pilot on the airplane to get in the air and fly me to Arizona, Floria or California, I would.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3653 users online. 219 members and 3434 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X