300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my anniversaty today

It's #2 and I hope every year will be like these 2 have been. BTW, the baby is due Feb. 16.

Yeah I know I spelled it wrong-Anniversary-there. It's 5:30am and I can't see the keys

[ 08-08-2001: Message edited by: MSP ]
    Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter accusations!

happy anniversity to you. Glad you have made it to two and I hope you enjoy the new arrival when it comes. I know I enjoyed my little bundles of joy when I first got to hold them.

Klar
    Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

Thanks Klar, I know we will.

Comment

Happy Anniversaty....errrr I mean Happy Anniversary!!!! (Who has pet peeves?)

Come February, Aunt Katey's going to hear these words, We named her after you! That is so sweet, MSP! Actually, I love the names you and your wife picked out. Have a healthy, happy baby. That's all that matters.

(((((((MSP))))))

Comment

Congratulations, MSP, both on the anniversary and the baby.
          My wife and I are celebrating our 21st anniversary today, and we are the proud parents of 5 great kids - 2 girls & 3 boys.
          Have a good life - remember that what is important is at home.
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

Congratulations, MSP, both on the anniversary and the baby.

Take care and have fun mate
            "A good cop stays a rookie at heart, excited by every shift."
            www.copsworld-wide.cjb.net
            Stay Safe, @NeoCop

Comment

Congratulations! Wait til you see that baby.....Yoiu will never wwant to put the precious thing down! I also have a neice named after me, Katey. I feel so honored! Family gatherings are a little confusing at times but I love it! THey just refer to me as Mitzi and she is Mitzi jr.

Comment

Happy Anniversary
                "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program" ~George W. Bush, November 2, 2000

Comment

Mitzi, the names MSP and his wife picked out for their baby are beautiful (I'll let him tell ya). Would be kind of cool to have someone name their baby after you though.

Comment

Happy Anniversary MSP, I celebrated my 12th on the 5th of August. And Congrats on the new baby.
                    "To each his own"

Comment

Happy Anniversary.
                      [email protected] "Where there is love, there is no imposition"- Albert Einstien.

Comment

Happy Anniversary!
                        Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

31 years here last May.....Wow, that's amazing considering I'm only 32!

Comment

Thanks everyone. We had a great evening.

Comment

MSP,

Thanks for sharing your stories with me this morning. I feel privileged.

Glad you and your wife had a wonderful day yesterday. Long day, but wonderful. Can't wait to hear the Key West stories (sounds like a movie!).

Oh, and FRED, ya da man! Congrats on the promotion. Your kids will have all the extra cash spent before you even get to the bank.

See ya in the morning for chat. Again, thanks for the laughs this morn.

(((((((((Fred)))))))))

kk

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: kateykakes ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5622 users online. 362 members and 5260 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X